Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Further proof the Ukraine War is just a way to eliminate the Goy-Ukrainians and make the Ukraine into Khazaria again

Kikes control both Russia and Ukraine. :feelsUgh:

Why were they not conscripted?

Why were they not conscripted?
A lot of them have traveled there from Israel or USA, but I don't know what loophole the Ukrainian Jews used to get out of it. There are a lot of other videos from the Jewish cities in Ukraine where the men are just living their life and don't have to fight.

A lot of them have traveled there from Israel or USA, but I don't know what loophole the Ukrainian Jews used to get out of it. There are a lot of other videos from the Jewish cities in Ukraine where the men are just living their life and don't have to fight.
If they are Hassidic, they can't be conscripted even in Israel as far as I know.

If they are Hassidic, they can't be conscripted even in Israel as far as I know.
I also heard of this, they don't even have to work.

lifefuel for turkcels

Yeah, they just NEET and study the Torah.
And let the secular Jews do all the work.
Jfl Jews are even parasites towards themselves.

turkey and israel
I don't think the Jews have any love for Turkey. They probably just want Erdogan to fuck up Syria, the Kurds and Iran so that Israel gets more power in the region.

Pretty much. They also reproduce more than secular Jews, so Israel has a high chance of becoming majority Orthodox Jewish, meaning that this could deal a heavy blow to their military.

I don't think the Jews have any love for Turkey. They probably just want Erdogan to fuck up Syria, the Kurds and Iran so that Israel gets more power in the region.
israel supported azerbaijan against armenia.

The Ukrainian men must fight because then they can die and leave their foids for us ethnics

even Russian foids, I like them and will lick their pussy so Russian men must fight hard

The Ukrainian men must fight because then they can die and leave their foids for us ethnics

even Russian foids, I like them and will lick their pussy so Russian men must fight hard
Yes

Israel’s population is growing rapidly, in stark constrast to the rest of the developed world. Ukraine is being depopulated hard so Jews will find it easy to migrate there considering the Eastern European of many Israelis. I cant say if this was all on purpose, but the opportunity will be too hard to pass up for a crowded Israel and a weak Ukraine
Jfl. It’s poetic