Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Further proof Shortcels are the worst off group

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Just incase you still don't believe height is the most important. I would argue more important than face because height has more meaning outside of dating. It also dictate how people perceive your authority. Tall ogres are still more respected than a short lower tier normie.

This video made me want to jump out of a window. Just imagine how much worse it is now with the even higher standards foids have. Also based news segment for conducting these experiments, in PC culture today you would never see something as realistic as this. They all would feed you some bluepilled ideology now.

Also JFL at IncelQueers thinking only we notice these things. Fucking mainstream proof that this blackpilled stuff is real. Its just that PC culture is too afraid to show it.

Last edited:

A more modern example.

if you are bellow 5'7 , rope

Manlets are doomed for life and will never be respected no matter what they accomplish

Being short is a death sentence in this world. Your quality of life drops so much for being a manlet you may as well be considered disabled.

The prejudice against short men is even worse than it was for BBC's back in the slavery days.

Either give them full disability classification or euthanize them otherwise they ain't gonna make it.

My heart goes out to manlets tbh. :feelsbadman:

holy chrrist

/r/theredpill and gym-cels blown out eternally
TRP is LARP, they were never alpha in the first place and never will be. They write more fiction than they actually live. When they write their field reports, Chad is out there screwing 9/10 Stacys. TRP is a giant cope for autists living inside elaborate power fantasies. This is true for the majority of TRP’s users.

Last edited:
TRP is LARP, they were never alpha in the first place and never will be. They write more fiction than they actually live. When they write their field reports, Chad is out there screwing 9/10 Stacys. TRP is a giant cope for autists living inside elaborate power fantasies. This is true for the majority of TRP’s users.

they would always say

"a jacked short guy is better than a tall lanky guy, blah blah"

as if it was the ultimate equalizer

That first hambeast saying “sorry”...

they would always say

"a jacked short guy is better than a tall lanky guy, blah blah"

as if it was the ultimate equalizer
No such thing as equalizer in the looks department

"The short guy is funny."
"That's great, I still love the tall skinny guy."

J J il y a 3 semaines
Honestly women don't even know what they want. Just be yourself, be confident and chase your goals. They like that more than the physicality
Strong cope.

"The short guy is funny."
"That's great, I still love the tall skinny guy."

Strong cope.
its funny how the comments are either completely redpilled or bluepilled. There was a comment in their about how some 5'2 midget was saying how great his life was JFL

Heitpill is so damn critical.