Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL furry-brony WWE commenter Cory Graves calls out the "neckbeards and incels" on Twitter ... these pop culture shoutouts keep growing !

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

I think I pointed something like this out a month or two ago also on WWE (not sure if it was also Corey) but forget what I called the thread.

why do you watch fucking wwe, at least watch ufc or something

disgusting fucking noodlewhore

why do you watch fucking wwe, at least watch ufc or something
I'll watch that sometimes but WWE has better stories and flashier stunts. I like the subtext of the drama.
UFC is fine sometimes too I'd watch more of it if I got the events in my cable package.

Would Asuka have sex with an incel?
Let's hope, she's the only 41-yo MILF that I can think of ATM.

disgusting fucking noodlewhore

Flip
Winner
cope

I'll watch that sometimes but WWE has better stories and flashier stunts. I like the subtext of the drama.
UFC is fine sometimes too I'd watch more of it if I got the events in my cable package.

Let's hope, she's the only 41-yo MILF that I can think of ATM.

View attachment 686226View attachment 686227 cope
it looks like a circus to me, if that's your thing it's fine
jfl @ cable package, it's all for free in the internet

I'm an old man I need the ergonomics and simplicity of TV-watching in a chair sometimes, if I'm on the PC then I'll inevitably come on this forum or play games or watch anime.

I'm an old man I need the ergonomics and simplicity of TV-watching in a chair sometimes, if I'm on the PC then I'll inevitably come on this forum or play games or watch anime.
just connect it to the tv old man, why are you watching tv in a fucking chair lmfao

it looks like a circus to me, if that's your thing it's fine

Maybe he lives in 2002 :D

Although to be fair I'm an old fogie too.

2002 was actually my favourite year!

That's what we all did in 2002 ^^
YIKES,@Sheogorath what a freak inkwell you are!!, you should have multiple consoomer furniture and all the goyslop ready to drink in a table
apartment-2.jpg

Let's hope, she's the only 41-yo MILF that I can think of ATM
My English teacher in 12th grade was a little older than that and she has 3 kids and I still think about her a lot and had a dream about her recently

it's comfortable and I want something other than my bed to watch in

It's a recliner - do all you zoomers watch it from beanbags?
get a sofa YOU FREAK where's your girlfriend supposed to sit?

They should get an incel to fight one of these foids in this fighting contest, I would gladly volunteer

Holy shit she's 41? She legit looks like she's rendered in a video game :whatfeels:
I think all the war paint she used to wear during her matches protected her skin

that mist she spit into Dominic's face last night must be fountain of youth

>Mentions Incels on a show that he himself admits there are kids watching

BASED

Now I can imagine some kids being like “Mommy, what’s an Incel?” Funnily enough, some of these kids will grow up to be Incels themselves

wwe is staged
Grandest stage in the world amirite

>Mentions Incels on a show that he himself admits there are kids watching
BASED
Now I can imagine some kids being like “Mommy, what’s an Incel?”

Lately some in the WWE have been trying to get edgy like in the Attitude Era but in subtler ways like this, yes.

For example one of the Street Profits (black guys) referred to Akira Tozawa as "my ninja" (ie nigga)

It's a crafty way to get things past the censors, to play with adult themes but in a "family-friendly" way that won't get censored.

Like look what they did here in Craig of the Creek for example:

it's genius man, this is the shit that really makes me laugh, walking the fence of what is acceptable