Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Funny story about me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When I was you to like 12 or 13 just after hitting puberty. I was with my dad (I think my grandma was with me too, don’t remember) and we were out running errands. We stopped at the bank and my dad gave me a letter and said “ellsworth go drop this letter in that mailbox”.

I took the letter and got out of the car and walked toward the blue mailbox. Standing near the mailbox was a milf. I remember being attracted to her and was so fixated on her that I tripped over the curb and fell right in front of her and my family waiting in the car. She was completely the reason I fell and tripped on the curb. I thing everyone just assumed I tripped, but it was because she was so attractive to me that she had all my attention. Lol

tell me about the milf :feelzez:

she will never be yours

Chad got to creampie in her later that day

tell me about the milf :feelzez:
Lol bro it was over 20 years ago. But she was just standing by the mailbox talking to another foid and I was just fixed on her I didn’t notice the curb so I tripped and fell right in front her :forcedsmile::lul:

Lol bro it was over 20 years ago. But she was just standing by the mailbox talking to another foid and I was just fixed on her I didn’t notice the curb so I tripped and fell right in front her :forcedsmile::lul:
she is probably a grandmother now:feelsrope: