Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Funny Reddit Secret Santa ideas

schizoidcel_11

schizoidcel_11

Banned
-
What are some funny ways we could troll/blackpill Redditors with this?

Secret Santa is a Western Christmas tradition in which members of a group or community are randomly assigned a person to whom they give a gift. The identity of the gift giver is to remain a secret and should not be revealed. Deriving from the Christian tradition, the ritual is known as Secret Santa in the United States​
Reddit Secret Santa:
Then you need to visit the redditgifts website and register there, too. You can’t register with your reddit account, but you will eventually be asked to link your reddit account to redditgifts.

Once you’ve done that and responded to the authorisation email, you’ll be asked to fill out a questionnaire. Questions include “Which book character would be your best friend?” and “Have you ever been abducted by aliens?”, along with some more humdrum stuff about which sports teams you support and which organisations (non-political) you support.

You must also choose whether you’re prepared to send gifts internationally (think of the postage costs) or only within the UK. Then all you have to do is drum your fingers and wait for the draw to be made on November 27th, which is the final date for entries. Gifts must be shipped to your recipient by December 15th.

Secret Santa itself is when a group of people--for example a bunch of coworkers--all submit their names to be drawn randomly by their fellow peers, and also select a name themselves. Whichever name you draw, you have to buy a gift for that person. Whoever drew your name, has to get a gift for you.

This activity usually goes on during the Christmas season (hence Secret SANTA) but Reddit does other gift exchanges year long.

I've personally done about 10 gift exchanges in the last year on another account, and basically you sign up for the exchange, fill out a little bio about your likes and dislikes, and/or anything related to that exchange (for example, I just participated in Presents for Pets exchange, so I wrote about what kind of toys my dogs enjoy). You'll also put down your address. On Matching Day (a couple weeks after sign up), a random stranger, who also signed up for the exchange, gets "assigned" to you to get a gift for, and you will also receive someone totally random to send a gift to. You have about 2-3 weeks to read about your giftee and send your gift. You can receive your gift anywhere within that time frame.

On the rare (I say rare cause it hasn't happened to me yet, fortunately) occasion someone is a jerk about it and doesn't end up sending a gift, and only signs up to receive, others will sign up to be a rematcher, where they essentially agree to buy an extra present or two for those who didn't get anything from their original gifter.

It's such a huge deal on Reddit because Reddit's Secret Santa gift exchange holds the world record for the largest Secret Santa gift exchange, a few years in a row now I believe. -- reddit user
What are some funny ways we could troll/blackpill Redditors with this?
sorry I'm a poorcel, can't help

Last edited:
I don't know honestly

I was thinking about this, but i'm not that evil