Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Funniest prank I've seen in a while

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I used to things like that to my brother then he’d snitch like a bitch to my mom. Lol.

I used to things like that to my brother then he’d snitch like a bitch to my mom. Lol.
My brother did that stuff to me, but I'd just beat him up.

Thats the funniest? U need to find better prank videos now. Usually involves gold diggers

Thats the funniest? U need to find better prank videos now. Usually involves gold diggers
I haven't seen a good gold digger prank in a while too, and I've seen a lot.

School shooting prank by Riceman is goat

Based Timestampcel. I hate wasting time watching videos if I don't know if they're entertaining or worth my precious virgin time.

The pianist beta didn't even try to run after the guy and beat his shit up :feelsbadman:

If someone did this to me, I would smash his fucking head in with a bat

Based Timestampcel. I hate wasting time watching videos if I don't know if they're entertaining or worth my precious virgin time.
I know what you man, when I show videos to my brother and it's not on the exact time spot he gets bored quickly too.
The pianist beta didn't even try to run after the guy and beat his shit up :feelsbadman:
Jfl at that soycuck, I bet he thought girls would think what a nice guy he is from playing the piano, now he realized he's just a cuck. He said "do you know how to play happy birthday?" before he hit him with the pie :feelskek:

Last edited:
Fake and gay, they're all paid.

Remi Gaillard is the GOAT prankster.

Remi Gaillard is the GOAT prankster.

The one where he ran in front of the hunters with a rabbit costume could've got him killed. They probably have to pay a lot for every time they get arrested. The pig going behind the camera and shoving the butcher was very funny, they must be vegetarian or vegan because of how they get the ideas for their pranks.

The one where he ran in front of the hunters with a rabbit costume could've got him killed. They probably have to pay a lot for every time they get arrested. The pig going behind the camera and shoving the butcher was very funny, they must be vegetarian or vegan because of how they get the ideas for their pranks.
Guy is the definition of low inhibition. He must have an elite tier lawyer. However, I've heard that him and the police have an "arrangement", as in he probably bribes them to let him go. My favorite by far is the bat, and kangaroo at the end.

Guy is the definition of low inhibition. He must have an elite tier lawyer. However, I've heard that him and the police have an "arrangement", as in he probably bribes them to let him go. My favorite by far is the bat, and kangaroo at the end.
Those crooked cucked cops. I liked those ones too.

They pay new people every episode? They'll run out of money.
They easily earn $5k+ with just one video. They pay normies $100-200 to be in their videos.

They easily earn $5k+ with just one video. They pay normies $100-200 to be in their videos.
The way they fall down makes it seem very spontaneous, hiring actors that good would probably cost more than that.

They did one for roasts only.

You haven't seen a good prank until you've seen this:

Wwv.youtube/kid-gets-thrown-off-a-cliff/4HW5e.com