Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Somalicel wreaks havoc upon Japan LIVE GTIFH

Is he based for causing chaos in the weeb holyland?

• Total voters
What's funny about some sand nigger dressing like a faggot

Anything I could say on this point would be subject to intense subjectivity, as humor always is, but suffice it to say I find this nigga to be pretty kekfuel, because who would be low inhib enough to do and say shit like this in the name of content?

I thought he got kicked out of Japan ? He's one stubborn cockroach

Why are they dressed as maids?

I thought he got kicked out of Japan ? He's one stubborn cockroach
So you, like literally everyone else, side with the NPCs, weebshits, and soyfag youtube commentary channels who all mindlessly hate him because he made one little offensive, harmless joke against the sacred and holy land of the weebs? I think he's based for doing what he did. If IShowSpeed can become viewed as a comedic genius by acting more or less the same exact way, then why can't Johnny Somali? :waitwhat:
Why are they dressed as maids?
For the meme, my friend. For the meme.

Last edited:
So you side with the NPCs, weebshits, and soyfag youtube commentary channels who all mindlessly hate him? I think he's based for doing what he did. If IShowSpeed can become seen as a comedic genius by acting more or less the same way, then why can't johnny Somali? :waitwhat:

For the meme, my friend. For the meme.
The enemies of my enemies are not necessarily my friends :feelswhat: i don't know why i should side with some annoying normie ratchet nigger just cause he's disliked by other normies.

The enemies of my enemies are not necessarily my friends :feelswhat: i don't know why i should side with some annoying normie ratchet nigger just cause he's disliked by other normies.
Fair enough, I guess. Can't argue with that. But the thing is, Somali is genuinely based because he makes offensive jokes about trannies and the LGBT community.

He's just another flavor of normie. Being sociopathic is a normie trait. Real outcasts get hate without even doing anything :feelshaha:

But the thing is, Somali is actually based because he makes offesnive jokes about LGBT and trannies.
Yeah there's at least that i guess. But tbh these are not more absurd than some gaunt looking nigger from the Horn of Africa talking shit while roaming the streets of Japan :feelshaha:

He's just another flavor of normie. Being sociopathic is a normie trait. Real outcasts get hate without even doing anything :feelshaha:
Being sociopathic and low inhib is based af. I feel like I give way too much of a fuck about what other people think of me irl since I'm giga high inhib, so I wish I was carefree, outgoing, and risk-taking like him tbh :fuk:
Yeah there's at least that i guess. But tbh these are not more absurd than some gaunt looking nigger from the Horn of Africa talking shit while roaming the streets of Japan :feelshaha:
I think the difference between Somali and any other obnoxious, abrasive nigger on the street—better yet, 99% of people in general, imo—is that he's actually funny. Like, he always has the funniest remarks and one-liners for any circumstance that others would be too afraid to make. I'm sure I'd be seen as a much more likeable person irl if I had his jestermaxxed wittiness and complete and utter lack of inhibition.
he has a truecel jaw
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

He has truecel tier looks. Big lips, gay alien skull, nonexistent lower third, bug eyes, turbomanlet, etc.

Last edited:
It's his phenotype. He looks naturally gaunt and can't do anything about it. These dudes always look like their eyes are about to pop out.
Somali might be the most incel and lowest SMV ethnicity. Even incels here don’t like this kid jfl.
View attachment 1163511

Ffs what is this webp garbage format ? I'm sick of this shit
Over for embedcels. You can just copy and paste the image you want to post, that’s the easiest way.

Last edited:
Somali might be the most incel and lowest SMV ethnicity. Even incels here like this kid.
True but still have zero sympathy for the nog i would obliterate and massacre him with my slav genetics :lasereyes: :chad:

Somalis are niggers. They are not Arab
Calling Somalis sand niggers is an insult to the Middle East

:owo::owo::owo:

Dude is braindead as fuck but produces great content

I'm up for it
Based. I’m telling you, becoming an autistic low inhib irl streamer like IShowSpeed is legit as a status/moneymaxxing method. I’m actually going to do this

Kill the Negro Kill the Negro Kill the Negro Kill the Negro Kill the Negro Kill the Negro

Based. I’m telling you, becoming an autistic low inhib irl streamer like IShowSpeed is legit as a status/moneymaxxing method. I’m actually going to do this
Apparently japs have banned IRL streaming and banned tourists in Kyoto I think because someone pulled geisha's hair :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Gorogorogoro-chan did you delete your comment because you just realized you replied to a sussy post? :feelskek:
Apparently japs have banned IRL streaming and banned tourists in Kyoto I think because someone pulled geisha's hair :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yes, I saw that jfl. That’s the Johnny Somali Effect in action right there
Kill the Negro Kill the Negro Kill the Negro Kill the Negro Kill the Negro Kill the Negro
Not nice :(

Last edited:
@Gorogorogoro-chan did you delete your comment because you just realized you replied to a sussy post? :feelskek:

Yes, I saw that jfl. That’s the Johnny Somali Effect in action right there

Not nice :(
I deleted because I realized that post wasn't directed at me

I deleted because I realized that post wasn't directed at me
It was directed at you though; everyone is included. And since you’re GrAY, you would make an even better maid :owo:

I hate niggers. They always force themselves to be the center of attention no matter what the situation presents. Hopefully the japs will find out that importing 1 million of guys like this primitive somalian is a bad fucking idea.

Based for disrupting and pissing off the normies. Muh collectivism!

Being sociopathic and low inhib is based af. I feel like I give way too much of a fuck about what other people think of me irl since I'm giga high inhib, so I wish I was carefree, outgoing, and risk-taking like him tbh :fuk:

I think the difference between Somali and any other obnoxious, abrasive nigger on the street—better yet, 99% of people in general, imo—is that he's actually funny. Like, he always has the funniest remarks and one-liners for any circumstance that others would be too afraid to make. I'm sure I'd be seen as a much more likeable person irl if I had his jestermaxxed wittiness and complete and utter lack of inhibition.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

He has truecel tier looks. Big lips, gay alien skull, nonexistent lower third, bug eyes, turbomanlet, etc.
Is somali-san a virgin?

Nips deserve him for being low t faggots with average foid having bigger bodycount than any western hooker.

If you think someone as NT and extroverted as him has never had unpaid sex then you’re sorely mistaken.

11BBDC6F A7A0 43AD 8DA2 A47BD730AC54

Truest and most based post in this entire thread.
Dont care he's NT. Nigga is 5'2 and 3/10 looks