Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fun things you can do when you are a mod

Multicell

Multicell

blackpilled
★★★
Fun things a mod can do:

Have a zombie-avi alt, rename it to Deleted Member, and keep it alive for ever.

What else?

Last edited:
It's over for 2024cels

Make a discord account to exchange sexual favours with women to allow them to make accounts here.

(Yes, I’m exaggerating something that actually happened)

to allow them

you: Sure, access will be granted after you send me that movie of your pussy. But also, use lipstick to write 'I love Copexodius Maximus' on your tits.

LOL

Last edited:
Make a discord account to exchange sexual favours with women to allow them to make accounts here.

(Yes, I’m exaggerating something that actually happened)
Wait what happened???

Wait what happened???
virtual one way transactions - on chaturbate - are not the same as what normies have, but what you see is what you get for free can be fun.
Maximus answer - the idea he posted - made my day. LOL. He said there was exaggerating. How massive we will ask when he is drunk.

Last edited:
:feelskek: :feelskek:
Brutal

Famous old story of one of our old admins who got demoted for simping.
Who was it if you remember?

I've also heard that @Fat Link was a simp but idk if that's true or if niggas are just making shit up abt him.

Fat link Is this true???

You get to fuck prime fem"cel" pussy

I've also heard that @Fat Link was a simp but idk if that's true or if niggas are just making shit up abt him.

Fat link Is this true???
It was him. As for if it was legit, he lost his admin status so I would assume it had something to it. But he might have also stepped down because the community said so, but he promised he didn’t do it. It’s been too long for me to remember the details now.

I saw hamas rockets glitter in the dark next to my CP stash. I saw nigger ships land off the far shoulder of Europa. All those moments will be lost like auschwitz renditions in the millions.

It was him. As for if it was legit, he lost his admin status so I would assume it had something to it. But he might have also stepped down because the community said so, but he promised he didn’t do it. It’s been too long for me to remember the details now.
Oh ok.

Fat link Is this true???
Depends on what your definition of a simp is really?

If it’s being CHOsen by a particular roastie ovER the entirety of your userbase (whom were also shooting their shot with her on Shitscord) to the point she stopped talking to everyone else and only talked to and gave me her nudes exclusively (and far better and hotter ones at that than everyone else got) then I guess I’m a simp.

Basically the narrative goes that the users were really angry at me because I changed FemoidsLGBTQ’s name on her behalf to obtain nudes from her initially so the idea is I supposedly betrayed a fellow incel but what the users did not know is that FemoidsLGBTQ was an attractive Germanic ubermensch fakecel LARPer with a huge Discord harem and at the time at least I thought he was cool as in he would know I was only changing his name briefly to see her naked and would quickly change it back and even share the nudes with him which I directly told him I would do once I had them.

It’d be payment you see for his being cool and a good sport about the change.

(My roastie thought he was a prick and wanted to embarrass him in front of a Discord kitten he was sweet on during the time named nemesis so I think she wanted me to name him NemesisCUCK?)

However he wasn’t cool about things as he is an emotionally weak beta male at heart despite his Chad tier good looks and so quickly sought out revenge upon me in his beta male rage leading to my short demotion to quell the shitstorm that he launched as revenge against me.

Anyway much like SJW’s however the userbases faux outrage did not once again actually stem from what they were claiming to be angry about which was the supposed betrayal of a fellow “incel” (who was actually a LARPing Chad fakecel) but rather because I had took their girl.

And that meant no more nudes for them or interaction with a relatively cute girl (for her age).

Last edited:

If it’s being CHOsen by a particular roastie ovER the entirety of your userbase (whom were also shooting their shot with her on Shitscord) to the point she stopped talking to everyone else and only talked to and gave me her nudes exclusively (and far better and hotter ones at that than everyone else got) then I guess I’m a simp.

Basically the narrative goes that the users were really angry at me because I changed FemoidsLGBTQ’s name on her behalf to initially obtain nudes from her initially so the idea is I supposedly betrayed a fellow incel but what the users did not know is that FemoidsLGBTQ was an attractive Germanic Ubermensch fakecel LARPer with a huge Discord harem and at the time at least I thought he was cool as in he would know I was only changing his name briefly to see her naked and would quickly change it back and even share the nudes with him which I directly told him I would do once I had them.

However he wasn’t cool about things as he is an emotionally weak beta male at heart despite his Chad tier good looks and so quickly sought out revenge upon me in his beta male rage leading to my short demotion to quell the shitstorm that he launched as revenge against me.

Anyway much like SJW’s however the userbases faux outrage did not once again actually stem from what they were claiming to be angry about which was the supposed betrayal of a fellow “incel” (who was actually a LARPing Chad fakecel) but rather because I had took their girl.

And that meant no more nudes for them or interaction with a relatively cute girl (for her age).
Ohh interesting.

I must have not been active when this happened because I don't remember this lmaoo.

Also who was the fakecel? Like what was the user's name? (Unless it was "FEMOIDSLGBTQ" but I've never seen anyone by that name)

Ohh interesting.

I must have not been active when this happened because I don't remember this lmaoo.

Also who was the fakecel? Like what was the user's name? (Unless it was "FEMOIDSLGBTQ" but I've never seen anyone by that name)
LOL!

That’s my slight alteration of his name to make fun of the fag but he was actually known as FemoidsGTFO and had an Amon Goeth avatar featuring the actor Ralph Fiennes who portrayed Goeth in Schindler’s List.

LOL!

That’s my slight alteration of his name to make fun of the fag but he was actually known as FemoidsGTFO and had an Amon Goeth avatar featuring the actor Ralph Fiennes who portrayed Goeth in Schindler’s List.
Ohh I've heard of that name lol.

One of the users main concERns was that I supposedly let her onto the site but this is not true.

Her account remains in RFI limbo with the rest of the kittens, researchers, troons, fags and related weirdos that try and join us for their various nefarious reasons.

Anyway for some extra lore on the situation my mod bro prophetmuscle was the first of us to encounter her here last July and then I messaged her to see what she was all about and we had a short and humorous conversation where she ended up showing me her tits and that was that.

I thought that I’d never hear from her again and she’d run off somewhere back to get plowed by Chad/s as is typical of these situations.

However two months later in September she tracked me down and and added me to Shitscord leading to my clusterfuck scandal.

Two main take home points from this though?

1. I was literally the vERy first person on the site she evER gave her nudes to.
2. Users ie my haters claimed I was her orbiter but you can’t be a broad’s orbiter when she seeks you out which is what actually happened.

Sorry if any of this comes off as brag fagging guys but it’s the only way to set the record straight.

Basically the narrative goes that the users were really angry at me because I changed FemoidsLGBTQ’s name on her behalf to obtain nudes from her initially so the idea is I supposedly betrayed a fellow incel but what the users did not know is that FemoidsLGBTQ was an attractive Germanic ubermensch fakecel LARPer with a huge Discord harem and at the time at least I thought he was cool as in he would know I was only changing his name briefly to see her naked and would quickly change it back and even share the nudes with him which I directly told him I would do once I had them.

(My roastie thought he was a prick and wanted to embarrass him in front of a Discord kitten he was sweet on during the time named nemesis so I think she wanted me to name him NemesisCUCK?)

Also this story kinda goes to show how much status matters.

Now I know this whole thing didn't lead to a relationship or sex or anything but you did get nudes from this.

This probably happened because of your status of being an admin even if it is just on an incel forum lol.

Also this story kinda goes to show how much status matters.

Now I know this whole thing didn't lead to a relationship or sex or anything but you did get nudes from this.

This probably happened because of your status of being an admin even if it is just on an incel forum lol.
If it did it’s not like I would actually tell anybody. :feelskek:

This is after all the last place on the internet where one can actually mostly speak their mind. :feelsokman:

Everywhere else is a soy soaked censorious leftist shithole. :feelsbadman:

The status thing I will admit to howevER as the very first thing she said to me after I accepted her invite was something along the lines of either…

“So you’re the poppa of the incels right?”

Or…

“So how does it feel being the poppa of the incels?”

She’s a funny lady that much is for sure. :feelsclown:

He’s altering a quote from Blade Runner. :feelsthink:
Ohhhhh. I never watch movies, so I wouldn't know. I don't think the jannies have CP stashes though :lul:

What did you think of the Blade Runner films btw. Do you think they're kino oor overrated goyslop?

Ohhhhh. I never watch movies, so I wouldn't know. I don't think the jannies have CP stashes though :lul:

What did you think of the Blade Runner films btw. Do you think they're kino oor overrated goyslop?
Overrated goy slop tbh.

Nice atmosphere and look to the film’s world though but as a movie it doesn’t really grab me.

If it did it’s not like I would actually tell anybody. :feelskek:

This is after all the last place on the internet where one can actually mostly speak their mind. :feelsokman:

Everywhere else is a soy soaked censorious leftist shithole. :feelsbadman:

The status thing I will admit to howevER as the very first thing she said to me after I accepted her invite was something along the lines of either…

“So you’re the poppa of the incels right?”

Or…

“So how does it feel being the poppa of the incels?”

She’s a funny lady that much is for sure. :feelsclown:
Lmaoo brootal statuspill.

Nice atmosphere and look to the film’s world though but as a movie it doesn’t really grab me.
Hmm, it's possible that cyberpunk / "pretentious" cinema isn't your thing. Everything I've heard and seen about it seems appealing to me, and I love atmospheric tone pieces, so I think I would enjoy it.

What did Zettabhai mean by this
He’s altering a quote from Blade Runner. :feelsthink:
Hmm, it's possible that cyberpunk / "pretentious" cinema isn't your thing. Everything I've heard and seen about it seems appealing to me, and I love atmospheric tone pieces, so I think I would enjoy it.
Thanks Zettabhai & guys. Films sure were slow back then. My father loved it, the 1982 version. I enjoyed it with him, a few times actually, as a kid and later again. He did not got to see the new version, maybe good that he didn't. I saw a piece of the new one and fell asleep.
The original developed my liking for science fiction, different worlds as a cope, and future real female robots. For me its the bomb.

I also inherited an SF book, in oldscool paper version. " The Urbmons are a world of total sexual license where men are expected to engage in "nightwalking"; it is considered very rude to refuse an invitation for sex." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_Inside

Last edited:
Fun things a mod can do:

1. Zombies named 'deleted member' haunting around forever.
2. Receive tits

Not bad :feelskek: Maybe the nightshift mods remember something else or you want to do something later when you grow up here.

Last edited:
@Zettacel :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
My love for Blade Runner 2049 transcends space and time; indubitably nullifying any random fat nigger's opinion TBHNGL. The visceral and unmistakably authentic experience I derived from it dissipates any criticisms for me.

Although to conflate goyslop/capeshit with the Blade Runner movies is ludicrous. Not only were they box office failures, but I've personally bare witness to the aversion that normies have upon watching either movie. Similarly the themes of both movies explore the dehumanizing effects of Jewish hypercapitalism on goy cattle. If goyslop is meant to be an never ending, churning spectacle that keeps the wagecuckery going and the goyim unquestioning: then it's the antithesis.

Even if you were to criticize the movies as being like goyslop--overly processed, inauthentic, unambitious, and interchangeable--that's simply incorrect. Both films take novel creative directions without relying on flashy effects, gimmicky action, contrived characters and dialogue, or formulaic storytelling. They also avoid bare-bones production design, cinematography, and other concessions to mass appeal.

Uncreative goyslop movies aren't going to be influencing the conceptualization of anime like Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bepop, Akira, Psycho-Pass, etc. and video games like Deus Ex, simple as.

Thanks Zettabhai & guys.
:feelskek: np 2024friend
Films sure were slow back then. My father loved it, the 1982 version, I enjoyed it with him, a few times actually.
He did not got to see the new version, maybe good that he didn't. I saw a piece of it and fell asleep.
Mogs me at having a dad, nevermind a parent who shares the same interest as you. Sorry you lose him :feelscry: :f:

1. Be depressed

My love for Blade Runner 2049 transcends space and time; indubitably nullifying any random fat nigger's opinion TBHNGL. The visceral and unmistakably authentic experience I derived from it dissipates any criticisms for me.

Although to conflate goyslop/capeshit with the Blade Runner movies is ludicrous. Not only were they box office failures, but I've personally bare witness to the aversion that normies have upon watching either movie. Similarly the themes of both movies explore the dehumanizing effects of Jewish hypercapitalism on goy cattle. If goyslop is meant to be an never ending, churning spectacle that keeps the wagecuckery going and the goyim unquestioning: then it's the antithesis.

Even if you were to criticize the movies as being like goyslop--overly processed, inauthentic, unambitious, and interchangeable--that's simply incorrect. Both films take novel creative directions without relying on flashy effects, gimmicky action, contrived characters and dialogue, or formulaic storytelling. They also avoid bare-bones production design, cinematography, and other concessions to mass appeal.

Uncreative goyslop movies aren't going to be influencing the conceptualization of anime like Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bepop, Akira, Psycho-Pass, etc. and video games like Deus Ex, simple as.
Extremely based mini review and analytical breakdown of @Fat Link 's problem with the film. Tbh you have really good taste, so I trust you. When I eventually get around to witnessing blade Runner for myself when I have the funds to buy the TCL QM8 I've been wanting so badly, I'll refrence this post. I bet it's going to look glorious on one of the brightest TVs you can find on the market.

Last edited:

you should check out Texhnolyze

Extremely based mini review and analytical critique of @Fat Link 's problem with the film. Tbh you have really good taste, so I trust you. When I eventually get around to witnessing blade Runner for myself when I have the funds to buy the TCL QM8 I've been wanting so badly, I'll refrence this post. It's going to look glorious on one of the brightest TVs you can find on the market.
I'd suggest watching Blade Runner 2049 first.

I was in a bad state when i saw the 2049 version, and hadn't slept for ages then, so after what you wrote, I will give it a new try, I might end up loving it too. thanks bro. And sorry I had missed your post earlier on my phone.
Based!

Will watch it

Last edited:
One of the users main concERns was that I supposedly let her onto the site but this is not true.

Her account remains in RFI limbo with the rest of the kittens, researchers, troons, fags and related weirdos that try and join us for their various nefarious reasons.

Anyway for some extra lore on the situation my mod bro prophetmuscle was the first of us to encounter her here last July and then I messaged her to see what she was all about and we had a short and humorous conversation where she ended up showing me her tits and that was that.

I thought that I’d never hear from her again and she’d run off somewhere back to get plowed by Chad/s as is typical of these situations.

However two months later in September she tracked me down and and added me to Shitscord leading to my clusterfuck scandal.

Two main take home points from this though?

1. I was literally the vERy first person on the site she evER gave her nudes to.
2. Users ie my haters claimed I was her orbiter but you can’t be a broad’s orbiter when she seeks you out which is what actually happened.

Sorry if any of this comes off as brag fagging guys but it’s the only way to set the record straight.
:feelsokman:
What about being demoted from admin? Was that due to public pressure?

:feelsokman:
What about being demoted from admin? Was that due to public pressure?
Yeah.

@Master thought that was the only way to calm the shitstorm and contrary to what some usER’s think I really DID lose my admin powers though that’s not saying much as really function wise the only thing I could not do that I could do prior was change user’s names for them and then afterwards users were crying because no one could change their names, so users fucked themselves in the ass by crying “Master dooooo something!” :feelskek:

Yeah.

@Master thought that was the only way to calm the shitstorm and contrary to what some usER’s think I really DID lose my admin powers though that’s not saying much as really function wise the only thing I could not do that I could do prior was change user’s names for them and then afterwards users were crying because no one could change their names, so users fucked themselves in the ass by crying “Master dooooo something!” :feelskek:
Brootal. Guess they can pay for VIP still (and risk getting doxxed).

you should check out Texhnolyze
:feelsokman: to reference how much I vouch for this, here are the notes I wrote for the show in MyAnimeList:

The thickest, most crunching tone piece ever made. Texhnolyze implores the audience to acknowledge the meaninglessness of ambition, purpose, and self-actualization, and to live as the animals we are only to satiate the primal desires we crave. With everpresent poignancy and dread sewn into every moment, it plunges into the core of humanity at our most basest and innermost impulses, and emerges with what can only be called tonal and atmospheric perfection.

As punishingly slow and brooding as Texhnolyze may feel, its narrative crescendos refuse to pull any punches. Crushing to the bone, yet poetic in its own eerie way. If you can survive this physically suffocating, viscerally depressing, self-fulfilling nihilistic nightmare, what you’ll awaken to after the curtains draw close is the utterance of a gloomy, lone note singing the tragic song of mankind's final hour. A cyberpunk opus with some of the most hauntingly profound themeing in all of media.
I'd suggest watching Blade Runner 2049 first.
I see, I'll do that. Since I usually watch shows in chronological order unless the recommended viewing experience specifically states otherwise—as in the case of the Monogatari series, for instance—I was thinking that I should start with the original.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: already have, it's superlative, amongst the best anime I've ever watched.
Kino taste as uasual :smonk: I knew you would love Texhnolyze, but I can't recall you mentioning it, so I wasn't sure if you had seen it or not.
yoshitoshi abe's stuff is great
Yoshitoshi Abe is undoubtedly a legend and far and away one of my favorite character designers and artists of all time ever, but I think more credit should be owed to director Hiroshi Hamasaki for putting it all together.

While I recognize works like Shigurui and especially Texhnolyze were what they were on the profound strength of their writing and conceptualization more so than their visual direction, I can just as easily recognize how said directorial tact of this industry veteran has carried less thematically or emotionally exceptional works all on its own, thanks to the utterly irresistible tonal aesthetic only he could deliver.

:feelsokman: to reference how much I vouch for this, here are the notes I wrote for the show in MyAnimeList:

The thickest, most crunching tone piece ever made. Texhnolyze implores the audience to acknowledge the meaninglessness of ambition, purpose, and self-actualization, and to live as the animals we are only to satiate the primal desires we crave. With everpresent poignancy and dread sewn into every moment, it plunges into the core of humanity at our most basest and innermost impulses, and emerges with what can only be called tonal and atmospheric perfection.

As punishingly slow and brooding as Texhnolyze may feel, its narrative crescendos refuse to pull any punches. Crushing to the bone, yet poetic in its own eerie way. If you can survive this physically suffocating, viscerally depressing, self-fulfilling nihilistic nightmare, what you’ll awaken to after the curtains draw close is the utterance of a gloomy, lone note singing the tragic song of mankind's final hour. A cyberpunk opus with some of the most hauntingly profound themeing in all of media.
have you watched the bonus interviews with ABe and Hamasaki? i shill ABe so hard because of Haibane Renmei

have you watched the bonus interviews with ABe and Hamasaki?
I haven't, where can I find them? I have, however, watched the interview with Yoshitoshi ABe and producer Yasuyuki Ueda from the Extras menu of DVD 1.

View: https://youtu.be/y4N_nmqB0aY?si=sMKLMLkmhG-w9nzG
i shill ABe so hard because of Haibane Renmei
I still have to watch this, and I'm really excited to see it. Again, this is one of the many, many, many shows I'm holding out for until I get a TCL QM8 so I can witness it with the best possible level of immersion.

I haven't, where can I find them? I have, however, watched the interview with Yoshitoshi ABe and producer Yasuyuki Ueda from the Extras menu of DVD 1.
it was on the torrent i downloaded, but i don't have it anymore
I still have to watch this, and I'm really excited to see it. Again, this is one of the many, many, many shows I'm holding out for until I get a TCL QM8 so I can witness it with the best possible level of immersion.
it's one of my favourites, the soundtrack by Koh Ohtani is hauntingly beautiful. i don't give 10s but if i were, this would be the one. have you seen 2003 Kino no Tabi?