Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fun movie guessing thread

1oilypufta

1oilypufta

Self-banned
-
Guess the movie: Family on an endless car journey suddenly crash then they are left to their own devices. Chadlite gets horny then pins a magazine of a sexy lady to a tree then starts to furiously pleasure himself repeating, "Oh mumma, oh mumma." The movie had Donnie Darko undertones.

I don't watch movies because I'm a zoomer, but it has to be either one of these.
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • The Butterly Effect
  • 12 Monkeys
  • Vanilla Sky
  • The Box
  • The Cell
  • Requiem For a Dream

I don't watch movies because I'm a zoomer, but it has to be either one of these.
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
  • The Butterly Effect
  • 12 Monkeys
  • Vanilla Sky
  • The Box
  • The Cell
  • Requiem For a Dream
I don't think thats what op asked for but watch no country for old men dedsrs its good

I don't think thats what op asked for
OP is GrAY and joined today so it's physically impossible for me to take this thread seriously ngl. Might be a fun thread if I gave a shit about cinema though.
but watch no country for old men dedsrs its good
Interesting. I've heard that one's supposed to be really good. I'll sit through IMDb's top 250 list when my NEETbux case that's still pending (hopefully) gets approved and I have the funds to buy the glorious TCL QM8 so I can cope at the highest level with the best viewing experience.

Last edited: