Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fun idea for socialmaxxing, Playing twister with women is a good way to grope

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

You know the tune
★★★★★
For example if you hover over her body, SHE CANNOT LEGALLY MOVE ACCORDING TO THE GAME, MAYBE YOULL ALMOST DOGGY HER TOO!

Sadly i dont know any wahmen

The fuck was i born for? To watch everyone else have a good life? To be told lies to my face ever since i grow up, To be a wageslave for years and then eventually rot alone? Ive tried my dick off and it never works, Im tired man, Hand me the rifle

yeah man, I do wanna die sometimes

-
Bntwister

Bro only needs "Right Hand Yellow" and she's pretty much pregnant
-

Great way to get accused of rape, sexual harassment, assault and battery, grooming, etc… 20 years in jail without even landing a hand on her.

Chad does it and it’s okay though

Fakecel trait to have a group of women friends to play twister with

I dont, I dont know any females except my family, Sister, Mother Etc

Its an ascend idea since the foid cant step off the plate.

Great way to get accused of rape, sexual harassment, assault and battery, grooming, etc… 20 years in jail without even landing a hand on her.

Chad does it and it’s okay though
Oh shit that, Yeah but what does a cel have to live for anyway and the alibi you can use is, We were playing twister and i accidently bumped into her ass (The excuse you can use)

I know you don't, but its an idea that only works for attractive guys. And attractive guys dont need an excuse like twister. So its a non point

I know you don't, but its an idea that only works for attractive guys. And attractive guys dont need an excuse like twister. So its a non point
What if your invited to twister by the teachers in college, Is that a way? They cannot ban you because the teachers will force the students to them to let you play with them.

Oh shit that, Yeah but what does a cel have to live for anyway and the alibi you can use is, We were playing twister and i accidently bumped into her ass (The excuse you can use)

And then simps shove you and come for the rescue defending her. They lie to the police for her but only after they beat you up, and feel good after thinking they won a fight, even though it was 7 simps against one helpless incel.

And then simps shove you and come for the rescue defending her. They lie to the police for her but only after they beat you up, and feel good after thinking they won a fight, even though it was 7 simps against one helpless incel.
We never know, I just want to rape someone playing twister at this point, The ban on sex for incels are brutal

If attractive women are there, It will be more fuel for the twister grope mat

And was I wrong? Or is having a group of women friends to play twister with a common incel trait? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I dont have a twister mat or women

Im a NEET rotter

And was I wrong? Or is having a group of women friends to play twister with a common incel trait? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
no youre right but he obviously wasnt being serious :lul:

Yeah cause not only do we have friend groups but women who would let us get within 3 feet of them in this way

T W I S T E R M A X X I N G

For example if you hover over her body, SHE CANNOT LEGALLY MOVE ACCORDING TO THE GAME, MAYBE YOULL ALMOST DOGGY HER TOO!

Sadly i dont know any wahmen
Kek

Based. Try doing Brazilian jiu jitsu too

JFL. Do you really think any women will ever play with an incel to that game?

100%, if you can get to that stage. You don't need any twister or other bs to get laid.

JFL. Do you really think any women will ever play with an incel to that game?
30-50% of the user base here isn't necessarily ugly but socially retarded. And with enough practice and jewpills would ascend.

100%, if you can get to that stage. You don't need any twister or other bs to get laid.
30-50% of the user base here isn't necessarily ugly but socially retarded. And with enough practice and jewpills would ascend.
False, Twister is a social event and if you join one where its not allowed to outcast players and you get to a groping stance you can grope and no one can say shit, Hover over her ass.

Man i want to play twister but i have no one to play it with, Im so ugly xD