Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fun game; Warning or PM?

what is it?

• Total voters
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

Make your bets if this is a warning or PM. I will open it once this thread goes inactive and @ you all so you can get the results.

Warning because you are low inhib slayer

warning because nigga

Warning because no one here PM's each other.

@AlexanderTheGreat11 @speedtypingincel @pp183 @Newbie17

Warnings me XD.

I got 20% for saying a girl said a picture of me from when I was 14 was cute (in a deragatory way,I'm pretty sure she was implying I was babyfaced. My face was super chubby in that picture and my mouth was tiny. Inb4 I recieve second warning for this. To be fair, I didn't specify, so I could see why mods thought it was bragging. I thought it was fairly obvious I was being mocked though.)

Warnings me XD.

I got 20% for saying a girl said a picture of me from when I was 14 was cute (in a deragatory way,I'm pretty sure she was implying I was babyfaced. My face was super chubby in that picture and my mouth was tiny. Inb4 I recieve second warning for this. To be fair, I didn't specify, so I could see why mods thought it was bragging. I thought it was fairly obvious I was being mocked though.)
Mogs me XD

tfw you receive a pm from knajjd

warning because most people don’t pm eachother here

I don't really get PMs because I am not a NT fakecel so i cannot help you with this one.