Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Full body transplant

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
According to many, head transplantation is considered to be an extraordinary and impossible surgical procedure. However, nowadays, relevant literature and recent advances suggest that the first human head transplantation might be feasible

Manlets will no longer have an excuse. if you're short just get your head transplanted on a 6'4" frame and you're good to go. combine that with a face transplant and you're chad tier

How exactly would brain function and memories work? :feelswhat:

I'm not killing myself just so another version of me can enjoy Chaddom... :feelsUgh:

Though I doubt these possible surgeries are anything but speculation anyways. :smonk:

How exactly would brain function and memories work? :feelswhat:

I'm not killing myself just so another version of me can enjoy Chaddom... :feelsUgh:

Though I doubt these possible surgeries are anything but speculation anyways. :smonk:
This is looksmaxxing 2025.. you will still be you with your brain, just a different face and body and a better personality of course:feelsjuice:

manlets gtfih

you don't need a head transplant to get taller jfl :feelshaha:
just get ll surgery

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvkQzUN4PN4

most manlets are fakecels anyway since they have at least average faces and there's surgery for their legs,but there's no surgery for your skull bones.

just decapitate yourself theorem