Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCKKK MY ONLY HOPE TOO LOOKSMAXX WENT DOWN THE DRAIN

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
Went to the doctor and told him that i need surgery for my bimaxilary prostrution (overbite).
He analyzed my teeth and told me that i dont have an overbite. He said i could get braces but its no use since nothing would change.

I told him to look at me from my side profile, i said to him that my upper jaw is far more forward grown compared to my lower jaw (overbite trait).

He said: "muhhh its normal, the upper jaw should be pointed more forward than the lower jaw. I told him that i clearly can see that his jaws are equal to each other.
He then was sillent. They said:  "you can pay for surgery if you want but you dont have an overbite and since you have money you might as well waste it on other things".

The doctor and his assistent where laughing at me. I was there like okay.. well i will leave now sorry for trying to improve myself i guess it was too much to ask.

People said i have a bimax but its not the case. Can anyone analyze my lowerthird from the side please.

I only had this shit on my mind for so long (and a rhino). But looking at it now idk what to do idk what the problem is with my jaw.

Shouldn't you go to a plastic surgeon for this kind of procedure?

eurocel said:
Shouldn't you go to a plastic surgeon for this kind of procedure?

Ifk i thought it was a health thing. It is btw. People with unhealthy bites go to him.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Ifk i thought it was a health thing. It is btw. People with unhealthy bites go to him.

Yea but he said u don't have an overbite

eurocel said:
Yea but he said u don't have an overbite

Yeah i probably need to go to the plastic surgeon. My parents will kill me ughhhhh.

Tellem--T said:
Go ER on dentist

Lol yeah i was thinking about it. I will fuck him up inc his assistent

You’re just going to waste your money on a rhino. Your nose is fine.

Dont ever go to orthodontists or dentists to discuss facial aesthetic surgery.
Do it with a maxfac. They are the best in their field and understand facial deformity better than any run of the mill amateur

Uglychad said:
Do it with a maxfac. They are the best in their field and understand facial deformity better than any run of the mill amateur
Orthodontists are mostly Jews who only deform your face by making your midface longer for shekels.

Most surgeons are emotionless.

Would you mind sending a pic of ur lower third? Just to show the overbite?

haha i get septoplasty and modified lefort 1 for free!

joking i am sry to hear this

Uglychad said:
Damn thanks, I will keep that in mind tbh bh
would probs make the same mistake

Weed said:

All throughout my orthodontic treatment as a teenager I was never told about the fact my face was growing disproportionately or that I would be a candidate for surgery. 
Skip forward 10 YEARS, I finally see a maxfac at my request, and he tells me I have a skeletal deformity and suggested bimax within 15 minutes of starting to talk to me. 

If my ortho had told me this, it might have saved my life before things got so bad.

These people (dentists, orthos) don't know what theyre doing. seriously. not a fucking clue
If you have a working bite they think ur crazy to get surgery.

Uglychad said:
Weed said:
All throughout my orthodontic treatment as a teenager I was never told about the fact my face was growing disproportionately or that I would be a candidate for surgery.
Skip forward 10 YEARS, I finally see a maxfac at my request, and he tells me I have a skeletal deformity and suggested bimax within 15 minutes of starting to talk to me.
If my ortho had told me this, it might have saved my life before things got so bad.
These people (dentists, orthos) don't know what theyre doing. seriously. not a fucking clue
If you have a working bite they think ur crazy to get surgery.
So did you get bimax? How did it improve you?

Received 731342775743856