Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking whores have corrupted our minds beyond repair

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
this is so fucking brutal when you think about it whores have fucking turned the system into their favor and now fucktard cucks are whoreworshipping and chopping off their dicks for m'lady especially cumskin cuckolds even fucking males make fun of other males for their looks, dick size, height THINGS THAT FOIDS CARE ABOUT. In muslim countries where the male is predominant I don't see arabs make fun of other arabcels for their dick size, appearance. It seems to be only happening in CUMSKIN countries, where cuckoldfucks are skyrocketing in numbers. I also don't fucking get why prettyfags and prettywhores are glorified what's so special about those retards? they were just born fortunate and they get worshipped what the fuck is this nature logic? CUCKS need to realize the truth and stop listening to whores, whores are evil lookists trying to exploit the system to fulfill their lust and easy life.

Foids actually don’t have the power, they are being used by the elite to control us men and hold us down

Divide Et Impera / divide and rule

(Divide the people, make them enemies against each other and that’s how you control them best)

Foids actually don’t have the power, they are being used by the elite to control us men and hold us down
Yeah I doubt these fucking dumbass low iq whores with peanut size brains are controlling us It's always "THEM" who are pulling the strings

Yeah I doubt these fucking dumbass low iq whores with peanut size brains are controlling us It's always "THEM" who are pulling the strings
The first feminist movement was led by a Jewish man. I forgot his name, but he was a open jew from France i think

In muslim countries where the male is predominant I don't see arabs make fun of other arabcels for their dick size, appearance
can't speak about Arab countries specifically, but it seems like a cope
males are always competing against other males and trying to bring them down
"trad" soyciety is as bad in this regard: you don't look manly enough? you don't act like a stupid loud gopnik trying to pick up a fight with everyone? what are you some kinda faggot?
"toxic masculinity" is retarded victim blaming because this entire competition is caused by FOIDS (beat up other men for me, chad-golem, or I'll deny you access to my pussäy, I need a REAL MAN willing to be my personal bodyguard cuck slave), but traditional men are also huge pussy-worshipping fags ruining other men's lives

"trad" soyciety is as bad in this regard: you don't look manly enough? you don't act like a stupid loud gopnik trying to pick up a fight with everyone? what are you some kinda faggot?
"toxic masculinity" is retarded victim blaming because this entire competition is caused by FOIDS (beat up other men for me, chad-golem, or I'll deny you access to my pussäy, I need a REAL MAN willing to be my personal bodyguard cuck slave), but traditional men are also huge pussy-worshipping fags ruining other men's lives
well said, but I don't see a lot of arabs talk about their relationships openly or brag about their luck in winning the genetic lottery. It's mainly spoken about in western cuckolded countries

well said, but I don't see a lot of arabs talk about their relationships openly or brag about their luck in winning the genetic lottery. It's mainly spoken about in western cuckolded countries
yeah jfl my older brother has a gf and all of my family except me and my sister doesn't even know he has one

Stacy from my school ( it was many years ago ) rejected a guy because he can't fight. But soyciety pretends it's 'patriarchy' and other men who enforce 'toxic masculinity'...