Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fucking WHORE told me to change threadmill

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
360
Online
0
was warming up on threadmil while browsing some thread here with kmfdm blasting on earphones

then i see this whore "ey ey sorry is it possible that you could move to the next threadmill so i can be next to my friend?" (another whore)

me "no, it stucks"

"aah ok no problem thank you"

fucking whore destroyed my mood that was already shit since i woke up

WHORE

she was then doing random shit like bicycle hahahaha slut
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
What the fuck is wrong with you? She asked and then took it well when you declined. Honestly just fucking kill yourself tbh.
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
Lefterio13 said:
was warming up on threadmil while browsing some thread here with kmfdm blasting on earphones

then i see this whore "ey ey sorry is it possible that you could move to the next threadmill so i can be next to my friend?" (another whore)

me "no, it stucks"

"aah ok no problem thank you"

fucking whore destroyed my mood that was already shit since i woke up

WHORE

she was then doing random shit like bicycle hahahaha slut
hahaha
 
K

kino

Guest
why didn't you just move down a bit, she would have remembered your kindness and you could maybe be gym buddies together
 
Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
360
Online
0
she wouldnt ask random shit like that if i registered as a respectable human being on her you fucking bastard kid

im 90 kilo manlet muscle monster and sluts cant even show basic respect
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
Framecel222 said:
What the fuck is wrong with you? She asked and then took it well when you declined. Honestly just fucking kill yourself tbh.

she wouldnt suck his dick anyway
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
torujo said:
she wouldnt suck his dick anyway

So? If I was a woman I wouldn't suck a subhuman's dick either tbh. Getting angry because a girl didn't suck your dick is peak autism.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,852
Online
0
OP stop being a crybaby.
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
Framecel222 said:
So? If I was a woman I wouldn't suck a subhuman's dick either tbh. Getting angry because a girl didn't suck your dick is peak autism.

fakecel
 
/u/ItsOverMyFriends

/u/ItsOverMyFriends

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
38
Online
0
Go away IncelTear
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
torujo said:

"Oh crap, he completely destroyed my logic. What do I do? I know, I'll just call him a fakecel!"

I'm a KV truecel. Fuck off.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
So? If I was a woman I wouldn't suck a subhuman's dick either tbh. Getting angry because a girl didn't suck your dick is peak autism.

Uhh, not to be rude, but isn't this why we're all on the sub in the first place?
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Zielony4 said:
Uhh, not to be rude, but isn't this why we're all on the sub in the first place?

Lol even if you're a normie a girl isn't gonna just approach you in the gym and offer to blow you. That's insane.
 
Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
360
Online
0
she literally told me to go away

are you fucking retarded?
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
Framecel222 said:
Lol even if you're a normie a girl isn't gonna just approach you in the gym and offer to blow you. That's insane.

cope


this happens if you are a goodlooking chad
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
torujo said:
cope


this happens if you are a goodlooking chad

Maybe if you're 9/10 megachad. If you're seriously gonna cry like a little bitch because you're not a supermodel then just rope tbh.
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
Framecel222 said:
Maybe if you're 9/10 megachad. If you're seriously gonna cry like a little bitch because you're not a supermodel then just rope tbh.

kek, you are a 6'1 average white guy in america crying on an incel forum, you are a kissless virgin because you are a mentalcel or a retard, just date asian girls, they love tall white guys
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
torujo said:
kek, you are a 6'1 average white guy in america crying on an incel forum, you are a kissless virgin because you are a mentalcel or a retard, just date asian girls, they love tall white guys

I have not seen an Asian girl with a white guy once. They only want other Asians.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
She is not entitled to the trendmill
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
11gaijin said:
That guy is a cuck

The only attractive girl who ever expressed interest in me is probably getting railed by Chad right now, so yes I'm a massive cuck.
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
kino said:
why didn't you just move down a bit, she would have remembered your kindness and you could maybe be gym buddies together

Mods, please ban this fakecel.
 
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
850
Online
0
IceCutter said:
OP you bitter annoying bastard

just move aside and let her be with her friend

So many cuckcels exposed in this thread.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,544
Online
1h 31m
She asked and you said no and she was fine with that. I don't really see a whole issue here. If she was like "hey, move now, Anon!", then it would be whole other story.


Framecel222 said:
I have not seen an Asian girl with a white guy once. They only want other Asians.

You have to actually go visit SEA, unless the Asian girl in question is foreigner and new to the country, in which case you have to swipe her off her feet before she realizes what little value you possess compared to other white guys that she now knows she can get. If you're one of the only white guys in SEA, you'll be drowning in pussy, especially if you're not ugly (which you're not). Just don't bring her over to your home country, because she'll end up divorcing you once you marry. Time to reallocate or go on vacation, buddy boyo.
 
Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
360
Online
0
NEETsupreme said:
So many cuckcels exposed in this thread.

hes a total cuck since sluthate

always pretending to be nt/chill guy etc on incel forums
 
P

pm_me_ur_metatarsals

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
153
Online
0
There was nothing wrong with what she asked. Wtf is wrong with you?
 
Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
614
Online
0
No woman would move for an incel to do exercise next to their friend in a million years
 
Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
1,856
Online
2h 5m
what's with all the deleted post?
 
Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
360
Online
0
Sparky said:
Should have replied with “is it possible that you shut your fucking whore mouth and be considerate of other people?”

Femoids only go to the gym to attention whore and seek validation anyway.

KMFDM are awesome by the way

:clap:
 
P

pm_me_ur_metatarsals

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
153
Online
0
Void said:
what's with all the deleted post?

Considering I got warned for my post in this thread, I'm thinking it is because they pointed out how asinine to hate someone for making such a request. She didn't even get mad if he said no, which was even more reasonable of her. I could understand if there were empty treadmills next to each other, but those details were left out. I hate the sexual behaviors of women just like any other incel, but this is really nothing to get worked up over.
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,917
Online
51d 11h 17m
pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
There was nothing wrong with what she asked. Wtf is wrong with you?

She displayed entitlement to gym equipment.

Would a guy ask a girl to move in the same situation? Serious question. He and his friend would probably avoid using the adjacent treadmills for fear of creeping her out.
 
P

pm_me_ur_metatarsals

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
153
Online
0
existentialhack said:
She displayed entitlement to gym equipment.

Would a guy ask a girl to move in the same situation? Serious question. He and his friend would probably avoid using the adjacent treadmills for fear of creeping her out.

No guy would ask this because men do not have the same herd mentality of women. I can see a guy asking this if he needed to be near his friend to help him or something.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,955
Online
54d 20h 45m
Bet if it was chad, she would patently wait till he finishes.
Nvm she would probably prefer to run beside chad than her friend
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
13,170
Online
92d 20h 31m
incelman said:
She is not entitled to the trendmill

The only thing she is entitled to is a ROPE.
 
Oodar

Oodar

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
265
Online
0
Someone made a thread exactly like this a long time ago on a forum I used to frequent. Not joking....

Only difference was it was an Asian Stacey and she was rude to him, demanding he move. He told her to fuck off and ended up sitting on the machine after he was done. Everyone gave him shit for it.

Crazy shit.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
ordinaryotaku said:
The only thing she is entitled to is a ROPE.

Aren't we all
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
667
Online
0
Are you an Incel or an mentalcel? just asking.
 
Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
360
Online
0
Unbearable2woman said:
Are you an Incel or an mentalcel? just asking.

incel

"mentalcel" is pure cope
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
667
Online
0
Lefterio13 said:
incel

"mentalcel" is pure cope

Then good, you did well, femoids are uncapable of feeling empathy to sub 5 males.
 

Similar threads

ERadicator
Replies
49
Views
1K
ERadicator
ERadicator
Moeggels
Replies
46
Views
665
PM_ME_STRIPPERS
PM_ME_STRIPPERS
S
Replies
17
Views
327
erenyeager
erenyeager
DarkClown97
Replies
8
Views
669
Pikacel
Pikacel
incelerated
Replies
38
Views
472
ItsOver4cel
ItsOver4cel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top