Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking whore posted on instagram public story that she is horny but rejected me

She’d rathER get fucked by a low IQ violent uncivilised niggER criminal with a BBC, than to even look in the genERal direction of a civilized law-abiding Jew with a mutilated micropenis.

Women reward the worst traits in men, incentivising men to become more violent in ordER to attract women, which ultimately leads to a more chaotic society.

Giving women rights was one of the worst societal changes to take place in human history.
:feelsree:

horny = wants to get fucked by chad

What are you afraid of ?

PIC

+ when a female does something like that she probably have ONE guy in mind.

She is horny... for Chad.

This fucking polish cunt I know from high school posted on her instagram public story that she is horny but when I dm her saying just “hey” nothing else and the fucking Chad chasing vile $10 hooker cunt rejected me and told me fuck off :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Horny /= " I want to fuck ugly virgins"
Sorry brocel

polish cunts are deathnic chad only

She is horny for Chad only

This fucking polish cunt I know from high school posted on her instagram public story that she is horny but when I dm her saying just “hey” nothing else and the fucking Chad chasing vile $10 hooker cunt rejected me and told me fuck off :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
brutal and i had the same experience. This fucking slut that had triple digit body count posted story in thongs like im so horny and i messaged her and when i asked her to come to my house to hangout she said something like ‘id rather die’ fucking worthless slut

brutal and i had the same experience. This fucking slut that had triple digit body count posted story in thongs like im so horny and i messaged her and when i asked her to come to my house to hangout she said something like ‘id rather die’ fucking worthless slut
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
She probably got her rotten hole fucked out by some Chad/tyrone that same night

Polish Stacy is Chad only