Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking whore posted on instagram public story that she is horny but rejected me

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
This fucking polish cunt I know from high school posted on her instagram public story that she is horny but when I dm her saying just “hey” nothing else and the fucking Chad chasing vile $10 hooker cunt rejected me and told me fuck off :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
She didn't say she was horny for you.

Dude, never react to “horny“ or “lonely” femoids. It’s always a trap.

What did she exactly say? I guess she didn't outright say "I'm horny".

Dude, never react to “horny“ or “lonely” femoids. It’s always a trap.
Yeah well I’m a desperate trucel and I want to ascend before I turn 25!!!!!!!

What did she exactly say? I guess she didn't outright say "I'm horny".
No she outright posted on her instagram story “I’m horny lol”

All Foids are venomous snakes

Show pic of her

hmm i wonder why she rejected you?

She posted this as a signal for chads, not for sub5 and normies. Also:
Fucking brutal god damn it makes my blood boil I want to rip her clothes off and fuck that slut very hard

This fucking polish cunt I know from high school posted on her instagram public story that she is horny but when I dm her saying just “hey” nothing else and the fucking Chad chasing vile $10 hooker cunt rejected me and told me fuck off :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Thats why there called whores. They use there sexuallity selfishly.

Thats why there called whores. They use there sexuallity selfishly.
And cucks in this forum have nerve to tell me that it should only be ok for Chad to get her streched rotten pussy

There's a reason why we call them femoids: because they are below basic understanding and they work in herds. They're not to be taken seriously. Most of them, anyways.

First you need to find the value of your face

Next you need to asess if you are man enough aka good looking enough.

If these fail you may not smash her.

polish cunt
They are the worst.
I had similar story, next I deleted my account there.

Btw here many foids make public profiles, but with locked DMs.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
fucking cunt teasing incels posting that she’s horny on insta gram!

This is why foids get sexually assaulted, retarded whore.

And cucks in this forum have nerve to tell me that it should only be ok for Chad to get her streched rotten pussy
Ya, some cucks unironically think this.

Rape her (in tetris)

Whore behaviour.

She was sending up the Chad signal.

Send her IG story to the nearest currycel asap! :ahegao::ahegao:

I dont know the bitch but I want to cum in her mouth and make her pay for it

Ascension is a myth.

Either masturbate to death, or find an arrangement. There is no such thing as waking up tomorrow and seeing a sexy attractive male in the mirror --- unless you're already one with BDS

Fuck that bitch she should learn to give you pussy :lasereyes:

FUCK OFF ME I HAD A REALLY BAD DAY TODAY MAKES ME WANT TO GO ER FUCK FUCK FUCK THAT STUPID FUCKING WHORE I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER BUT SHE ONLY LET CHAD AND TYRONE HAVE ACCESS TO HER ROTTEN VAGINA :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: I WANT TO GENOCIDE BRUTALLY TORTURE EVERY INCEL ON THIS FORUM BURN ALIVE

She should be destroyed.

Didn't your rabbi ever teach you how to get foids?

She’d rathER get fucked by a low IQ violent uncivilised niggER criminal with a BBC, than to even look in the genERal direction of a civilized law-abiding Jew with a mutilated micropenis.

Women reward the worst traits in men, incentivising men to become more violent in ordER to attract women, which ultimately leads to a more chaotic society.

Giving women rights was one of the worst societal changes to take place in human history.

Last edited:
She’d rathER get fucked by a low IQ violent uncivilised niggER criminal, than to even look in the genERal direction of civilized law-abiding Jew with a mutilated micropenis
Just saying Jew is enough mentioning micro penis is redundant. All Jews have micro "penises" that are cut.

Last edited: