Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking water is out

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Shitty apartment plumbing was done without city permission so men with ak47s came and disconnected it a few days ago. Now it has run out so there's no running water. Cant shower max, or toilet flush max. Currently in school library waiting for shit to flow through me.:feelsree:
Fucking arrest the corrupt cunts that built this place dont take it out on the residents

Last edited:
>ak47s

oh my god where are you

i think thats one of those few problems an AK47 cant fix .

Teh fuck? :dafuckfeels:

I don't think that would fly in the US, leaving an apartment complex without basic utilities no matter how stupid the property owner is.
Regulations either dont exist or arent followed or enforced. I go back to the US in like a week and this chit happens

Make them turn it back
full

This shit is retarded af. I'm getting the real 3rd world experience. at least I don't have to sniff jetfuel

Last edited:
Why the hell are you in Africa in the first place.

Why the hell are you in Africa in the first place.
visiting my dad. tfw no dutch dad
I am never coming back here
Make them turn it back
full
people that work here tried to turn it back on twice making the police come and remove a piece it needed entirely. Fucking retarded ass country

Last edited:
that is brutal ngl

how are you going to ascend if you can't showermaxx?

STILL NO WATER GET ME OUT OF HERE

water is back :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
now I just need to gtfo this country

JFL and you normies say living with parents is bad, I had hot bath today