Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fucking suicide fuel from that cuck site

B

blackpilledhero

Recruit
★★★
http://looksmax.net/Thread-UGARING-FEMALE-REDPILL-CUMPILATION-myproana-sugar-baby-pill-LMSpill?page=2

Keep scrolling down. That thread went from 0-100 real quick. Time for ER

Women live life on godmode.

>tfw paying for pictures of some 5-6/10 roastie's rancid feet is the only way you can get off
Those fetishbux

Invoking the second-coming of ER.

IXJeRXX.png

NvlQWdU.gif

I can't take this shit.

that was such a brutal post

blackpilledhero said:
http://looksmax.net/Thread-UGARING-FEMALE-REDPILL-CUMPILATION-myproana-sugar-baby-pill-LMSpill?page=2

Prime example of why moneycels are still fucked, she won't ever be sexually attracted to you; only a piece of cancer who will keep spreading inside you into you're broke and homeless.

Fuck me. ITS O V A H. OVER.

blackpilledhero said:

So many Blackpills can be very dangerous to some people. I think the FA sub will love this :shy:

Never believe a femoid when it says it is sad or depressed

The whole sexwork part is hugely exaggerated.
Sexwork had the worst wage inflation in last 30years...
In 1980's in Germany you paid 100eur (200dm) for protected blowjob and sex, no kissing, no touching above beltline.
Nowadays you pay 100eur flattate entry into brothels all you can fuck and if you tip a bit you even get unprotected sex.

Most sugarbabies have sex for 300/400 gbp/eur. Many are desperate and you can get many bareback.
Yes they have it easier than same age guys but nothing new that girls SMV peaks earlier.

are you trying to kill us man?

undeadcel said:
So many Blackpills can be very dangerous to some people. I think the FA sub will love this :shy:

True! Let's make it happen

It's all proven, even by ewhoring. I do ewhore cucks who are willing giving money to girls for their pictures.

HS80 said:
In 1980's in Germany you paid 100eur (200dm) for protected blowjob and sex, no kissing, no touching above beltline.
Nowadays you pay 100eur flattate entry into brothels all you can fuck and if you tip a bit you even get unprotected sex.

Most sugarbabies have sex for 300/400 gbp/eur. Many are desperate and you can get many bareback.
Yes they have it easier than same age guys but nothing new that girls SMV peaks earlier.

social media and rise of inceldom changed things imo

can't even sleep right after that post

HS80 said:

Roasties make more money by streaming and selling their 1$ trash socks then by prostitution.

After reading the rest I can't hate them for doing it.
They see weak beta males thirsty for fucking everything and just use them.
I honestly doubt that I would react differently if I knew that I could make that much money with little to no effort.
It's beta males enabling them to do this shit.