Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking sick fucks bragging about killing animals here

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
people here are nothing different than sick pscho normies ,they even threaten that they will Send me their animal cruelty shit

What the fuck is wrong with you people ? You’re as bad as the people you hate

And fucking clown @Fat Link tries to Justify it by posting videos that animals aren’t good and shit ,then we should kill everything we see right ?

These pathetic fucks would be scared af from a normal human and they wouldn’t and couldn’t even hurt the humans who deserve it ,they are the biggest pussies,bullies and evil sick normie fucks

You don’t have to be a sadist to be powerful you sick fucks

Like I said before this place is getting filled with gore loving immature sick fuck normies,I thought this was a place for lonely men ,too bad evil people came here and are defended by certain sickos and idiots like them
Agreed, I really hate the edgy cringe normies on this site. "BaSed". They get on my nerves and need to be kicked from the site. Sometimes normies have some justifiable reasons for hating us ngl. Users like those shit on the Blackpill image

seriously why the fuck do people freak out so much about animal abuse? i mean sure they are better than humans but still who gives a shit?

seriously why the fuck do people freak out so much about animal abuse? i mean sure they are better than humans but still who gives a shit?
I give a shit cuz I care about innocent life’s suffering for psychotic needs you fucking idiot

Then you’re justifying people who don’t care about incels like us

You’re a fucking moron just like blkpillpress thinking writing long ass shit is making you right

Animal abuse is normie behavior you faggot

No wonder your here said you had friends in hs and you have a fucking serial killer as your name

Fucking sick fuck this is not your pscho gore website

I give a shit cuz I care about innocent life’s suffering for psychotic needs you fucking idiot

Then you’re justifying people who don’t care about incels like us

You’re a fucking moron just like blkpillpress thinking writing long ass shit is making you right
You think animals are innocent?? Jfl

Also animal abusers aren’t always psychotic

You think animals are innocent?? Jfl

Also animal abusers aren’t always psychotic
I never said they are

I’m saying the people who do that sick shit are literally the bottom of the barrel scum

Why are they but not if we harm humans?
Then we should kill everything we see

There is already enough evil death and suffering in this world , we should try to minimize the pain for animals and innocent people , animals aren’t inherently evil like humans mostly

Yeah, I don't get those people

If you complain about people hating you for your looks, then why would you abuse the only thing that doesn't care about what you look like?

At that point you don't really deserve any sort of love in the first place
Damn, now that you put it that way, yeah, man, very good point. Animal abusers deserve a slow and painful death.

no, I'm not a vegan or a soy. It's just hypocritical how he supposedly feels bad for the animals but he chooses to eat them

Its OK to gather meat, even if you kill animal. This is necessary evil. If you torture animals for fun that's not OK.

Yes in both cases you kill. But it it the motivation that makes it moral or immoral. People who enjoy suffering of other living begins are sick fucks. While people who occasionally eat meat are just people who occasionally eat meat.

I like killing small animals like snails and lizards, makes me feel good.

Then we should kill everything we see

There is already enough evil death and suffering in this world , we should try to minimize the pain for animals and innocent people , animals aren’t inherently evil like humans mostly
Dude animals do have morals. They can be evil. You can’t deny that just cause they can’t talk

That evil death and suffering was caused by both humans and animals

Dude animals do have morals. They can be evil. You can’t deny that just cause they can’t talk

Some are evil ,I’m not saying otherwise read my posts carefully

So fucking true man so fucking true.

BUT. censorship is never the answer, never EVER commit the sin reddit commited. I wish I hacked reddit's ass and sky news, all that bullshit news sites fuck those people.

Most trucels never even talk. I speak a word with my family when I want internet and when I have dinner, lunch, breakfast, pu**y:feelswhat:, they have ruined me, may good people win. May good truecels win.:blackpill:

Mostly by humans but if you see carnivorous lions and crap. Not even lions, the worst is the fucking dog people keep as pets, stupid cats stacys keep. But, man is the worst.

Man adores his kitten after he eats a dead cow. Man makes national geographic documentaries when deer are eaten alive by hungry lions. Man keeps carnivores in zoos instead of killing them, leading them to live such a horrible life where you can't even be ethical.

Replace man with woman and you know what I mean:feelswhat::feels:

I like killing small animals like snails and lizards, makes me feel good.
You sick fuck don’t kill any life for fun

You’rea sick fucking guy but you gotta mature and see the right thing to do you idiot

You sick fuck don’t kill any life for fun

You’rea sick fucking guy but you gotta mature and see the right thing to do you idiot
I just have alot of pent up anger from past experiences, atleast I'm not killing puppies.