Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking sick fucks bragging about killing animals here

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
people here are nothing different than sick pscho normies ,they even threaten that they will Send me their animal cruelty shit

What the fuck is wrong with you people ? You’re as bad as the people you hate

And fucking clown @Fat Link tries to Justify it by posting videos that animals aren’t good and shit ,then we should kill everything we see right ?

These pathetic fucks would be scared af from a normal human and they wouldn’t and couldn’t even hurt the humans who deserve it ,they are the biggest pussies,bullies and evil sick normie fucks

You don’t have to be a sadist to be powerful you sick fucks

Like I said before this place is getting filled with gore loving immature sick fuck normies,I thought this was a place for lonely men ,too bad evil people came here and are defended by certain sickos and idiots like them

fuck animal cruelty. fuck people that kill animals. they themselves should be killed. in real life

Don't you post this same thread every week? :feelshaha:

But yes, animal gore videos are fucked up. Animals are cool tbh, it's people who aren't.

Animal abuse should be removed from this forum. Disgusting.

I like to kill bugs :feelsohh::feelsdevil::society:

why do you keep posting same thread daily

Context? Is this post about the Lycan guy who killed a lizard?

don't you eat meat, faggot?
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

This thread just really makes you wanna stomp on a cats head, yah know? Just take one of those insufferable scratching, biting motherfuckers and just crack it’s head like an egg. Sounds satisfying as fuck :feelsdevil::ahegao::feelsohh:

the arguments for allowing it are weak because it's offtopic anyways but the counterarguments are weak and soy "muh animals don't have conscious" that's fucking retarded and you know it. all mammals have consciousness and they do infact draw joy from cruelty as much as humans do. this is the same excuse soy chugging "muh doggo" canid lovers pull when they see a dog being subjugated to the same tough circumstances or deadly situations and brutal encounters that non mammalian/k selective species in the wild face, claiming they have consciousness,equating them with humans and emphasizing on how important it is.
you really think the way humans percieve the world is so precious and different.

imo, if you're going to ban animal gore, then all gore should be banned. drawing enjoyment from a human getting mauled or tortured isn't any less psychopathic, if anything it is actually more considering that most of these clips are ugly lowiq males falling victims to psychopathic actions only a psycho do or simply misfortune, both which are similar to our irl struggle as incels. dc about soy chuggers passion for excluding other species because of their emotions for their pets, thinking they're saints compared to us and having to exonerate them all the time. I only use ration instead of emotions and I see nothing but hypocrisy.

@Fat Link thought about tagging you :blackpill:

Last edited:
I like to kill bugs :feelsohh::feelsdevil::society:
I was like that when I was a kid, but when I put myself in the bug's shoes I realized they are just individuals like myself trying to get by in this crazy world, and it won't benefit me to end their short lives. Evil humans are a lot more deserving of harm, but people who are too afraid to harm guilty humans take their anger out on defenseless animals. It's like when wagecucks get yelled at by their boss then take their anger out on their kids, or individuals who aren't strong enough to stand up to them.
And fucking clown @ /data/avatars/s/20/20167.jpg?1654473199 @Fat Link tries to Justify it by posting videos that animals aren’t good and shit ,then we should kill everything we see right ?
Please be respectful to the admins. We can disagree without insults.

It's like when wagecucks get yelled at by their boss then take their anger out on their kids, or individuals who aren't strong enough to stand up to them.
my father did this all the time :incel::society:

don't you eat meat, faggot?
There's a difference between killing animals for their recourses and needlessly murdering them for sick pleasure

There's a difference between killing animals for their recourses and needlessly murdering them for sick pleasure
I haven't ate meat in over 7 years. Killing them for food is not necessary, it's mainly for taste.

I haven't ate meat in over 7 years. Killing them for food is not necessary, it's mainly for taste.
Yeah sure you're not completely wrong there and I am not going to start an argument about veganism because I am feeling lazy today

Evil humans are a lot more deserving of harm
tbh they don't deserve more or less. most mammals have the exact same level of apathy as humans. for so long, animals used to hunt proto-sapiens who were significantly weaker for fun and forced them to iqmaxx to make us what we are today.

projection and cope. are you getting a hard on for your doggo while eating cattle meat, cuckdittor? :what:

Yeah sure you're not completely wrong they're and I am not going to start an argument about veganism because I am feeling lazy today
I'm not a vegan, I eat pasture raised eggs and grass fed milk/cheese. Those foods are necessary for me because I'm doing keto omad, and eggs will give me enough protein without as many carbs as vegan protein foods that will kick me out of ketosis. I tried high carb omad and it was almost impossible because I'd get way too hungry because of the insulin from the carbs. But if I wasn't doing keto omad I'd probably be 100% vegan.

tbh they don't deserve more or less. most mammals have the exact same level of apathy as humans. for so long, animals used to hunt proto-sapiens who were significantly weaker for fun and forced them to iqmaxx to make us what we are today.
Those are mostly predatory animals, not the ones people consume the most like cows and chickens, who will never harm anyone.

I'm not a vegan, I eat pasture raised eggs and grass fed milk/cheese. Those foods are necessary for me because I'm doing keto omad, and eggs will give me enough protein without as many carbs as vegan protein foods that will kick me out of ketosis. I tried high carb omad and it was almost impossible because I'd get way too hungry because of the insulin from the carbs. But if I wasn't doing keto omad I'd probably be 100% vegan.
how much milk do you drink per day if you're on keto?

Those are mostly predatory animals, not the ones people consume the most like cows and chickens, who will never harm anyone.
so torturing carnivores is ok because they're predatory? Let's not diverge into semantics.

offtopic but yeah milk does have lactose which is basically sugar and it has like 5 grams of it in each 100ml so like 0.8-1 L is enough to kick you out of ketosis.

I haven't had raw unpasteurized milk in years, the main dairy I eat comes from feta cheese, but I only eat a little a few times a week.

How's OMAD going brocel? I was thinking of doing that in a few months

How's OMAD going brocel? I was thinking of doing that in a few months
It's going very well when combined with keto. I've been doing it for a couple months while steadily losing weight and keeping muscle, but I had to step things up and do a 6 day water fast I'm currently in right now because I have extra lower abdomin fat that I was trying to get rid of for years, the 6 day fast makes it almost disappear. I could have gotten the same results staying on keto omad, but it would take a long time to get rid of that last stubborn fat.

I was like that when I was a kid, but when I put myself in the bug's shoes I realized they are just individuals like myself trying to get by in this crazy world, and it won't benefit me to end their short lives. Evil humans are a lot more deserving of harm, but people who are too afraid to harm guilty humans take their anger out on defenseless animals. It's like when wagecucks get yelled at by their boss then take their anger out on their kids, or individuals who aren't strong enough to stand up to them.

Please be respectful to the admins. We can disagree without insults.
Thank you friend

Yeah, I don't get those people

If you complain about people hating you for your looks, then why would you abuse the only thing that doesn't care about what you look like?

At that point you don't really deserve any sort of love in the first place

It's going very well when combined with keto. I've been doing it for a couple months while steadily losing weight and keeping muscle, but I had to step things up and do a 6 day water fast I'm currently in right now because I have extra lower abdomin fat that I was trying to get rid of for years, the 6 day fast makes it almost disappear. I could have gotten the same results staying on keto omad, but it would take a long time to get rid of that last stubborn fat.
Fasting really does wonders I do water fasts all the time. Might be planning on doing a big one this summer. More brocells should take the fasting pill:whitepill:

i dont get how the nihilist psychopaths who do this shit even remotely think they deserve to ascend. you'll see those same people posting "why me?" shit maybe bc you're a fucking evil piece of shit

Fasting really does wonders I do water fasts all the time. Might be planning on doing a big one this summer. More brocells should take the fasting pill:whitepill:
When you are an endomorph like myself with a slow metabolism, aggressive fasting is the only way to stay leasn, but luckily we hold on to muscle more than ectomorphs. This graph shows what our bodies go through from 12 hours to 120 hours of fasting. Autophagy is fully working only after 3 days of fasting, so I decided to go for 6 days to keep the peak autophagy up. If I broke my fast after three days I'd have to fast all over again to reach that level of autophagy.

FastCapture

View: https://youtu.be/Wzmacu2TgFg?t=1768

EctoCapture

Attachments

• 1655239880196.png
    1655239880196.png
    233.7 KB · Views: 16
the arguments for allowing it are weak because it's offtopic anyways but the counterarguments are weak and soy "muh animals don't have conscious" that's fucking retarded and you know it. all mammals have consciousness and they do infact draw joy from cruelty as much as humans do. this is the same excuse soy chugging "muh doggo" canid lovers pull when they see a dog being subjugated to the same tough circumstances or deadly situations and brutal encounters that non mammalian/k selective species in the wild face, claiming they have consciousness,equating them with humans and emphasizing on how important it is.
you really think the way humans percieve the world is so precious and different.

imo, if you're going to ban animal gore, then all gore should be banned. drawing enjoyment from a human getting mauled or tortured isn't any less psychopathic, if anything it is actually more considering that most of these clips are ugly lowiq males falling victims to psychopathic actions only a psycho do or simply misfortune, both which are similar to our irl struggle as incels. dc about soy chuggers passion for excluding other species because of their emotions for their pets, thinking they're saints compared to us and having to exonerate them all the time. I only use ration instead of emotions and I see nothing but hypocrisy.
:blackpill:

If you complain about people hating you for your looks, then why would you abuse the only thing that doesn't care about what you look like?

Agreed

i dont get how the nihilist psychopaths who do this shit even remotely think they deserve to ascend. you'll see those same people posting "why me?" shit maybe bc you're a fucking evil piece of shit
Nihilistic pschos are the most pos people here

@Fat Link please do the right thing

animals did not care when bullies beat me. fuck them all. :feelsautistic:

animals did not care when bullies beat me. fuck them all. :feelsautistic:
They were scared you idiot what kinda comparison is that ffs , animals are capable of love and doesn’t care how you look