Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fucking school I can't stand it

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
It's so frustrating sitting all alone with no one to talk to every fucking day of the week, I feel under a lot of pressure everyday when I hear everyone talking with each other and me being the only quiet one, I legit have 0 friends and no one respects me. No one talks to me but from time to time they mock me for my looks and tbh when shit like this happens I want to shoot everyone. they never want to talk to me but when they do is to remind me of how ugly I am.
Also the looks of disgust from the foidsects EVERYDAY I just can't stand it, it makes my day 10X times worse, I never stare at the bitches, if I did I'd be labeled as a creep but these sluts have the right to stare at me like if I was a puddle of vomit, I hate them and I want them dead. To make shit worse I overheard a femoid say I look like a frog recently jfl. I never did anything to anyone but these faggots feel I deserve all this hate just because they don't like my facial bones.
I'm glad this is my last year of hs, I can't wait to not see these bitches ever again in my life.

Hang in there brocel.

Literally me on last school. I have been banned because they tell i'm threatened do a massacre
In my new school i found friends like me

Literally me on last school. I have been banned because they tell i'm threatened do a massacre
In my new school i found friends like me
last year? over if not

Fucking kids.is I can't stand it.

How'd you find this thread?
Him

And you think something will change when you get out of school? You will also come across same sluts in your future garbage jobs. But at least her looks didn't do anything if they stock supermarket shelves with you or work at Mcdonalds. But then you have to be careful. If you become their shift manager, these money hungry whores want to fuck with you to get your money. While she fucks around until she finds a chad. Don't become a cuck!

Last edited:
It's so frustrating sitting all alone with no one to talk to every fucking day of the week, I feel under a lot of pressure everyday when I hear everyone talking with each other and me being the only quiet one, I legit have 0 friends and no one respects me. No one talks to me but from time to time they mock me for my looks and tbh when shit like this happens I want to shoot everyone. they never want to talk to me but when they do is to remind me of how ugly I am.
Also the looks of disgust from the foidsects EVERYDAY I just can't stand it, it makes my day 10X times worse, I never stare at the bitches, if I did I'd be labeled as a creep but these sluts have the right to stare at me like if I was a puddle of vomit, I hate them and I want them dead. To make shit worse I overheard a femoid say I look like a frog recently jfl. I never did anything to anyone but these faggots feel I deserve all this hate just because they don't like my facial bones.
I'm glad this is my last year of hs, I can't wait to not see these bitches ever again in my life.
Having these realizations before uni age is pretty important. I wish I realized the shit I realize now before entering uni. It would have saved me from a lot of painful experiences

Having these realizations before uni age is pretty important. I wish I realized the shit I realize now before entering uni. It would have saved me from a lot of painful experiences
Yes and the experience is, that the mindset of women are the same in their entry life. From kindergarten to retirement home. They despise us everywhere. Unless you're rich. Then suddenly everyone "loves" you.

Last edited:
You're a youngcel too? JFL.

1 year older than you
2 years since you're almost 18 but I can't believe you were making fun of ME for being a youngcel LOL!