Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking Niggers

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

I want my pain to be inflicted on others
★★★★
Recently I came to know about the Southport Stabbing case and i am extremely shocked and horrified by it.Beautiful little angels white kids get attacked by a African subhuman. How can a sane person can brutally attacked such little cute angels white kids. Tbh my eyes in tears by seeing such attack on innocent kids. I wonder why would a normal sane human attack those innocent cute angels for no reasons

Really Niggers are really subhuman. They are ugly from both outside and inside. Now I wonder why Whites folks segregated the niggers, now I know the reason why Apartheid is needed. Really Niggers are not human, but are ugly monsters that should be completely genocided. Hitler should kill 6 million Niggers instead of Jews.
Fuck Niggers.

Last edited:
Nigga why you sound like that much of a cuck jfl

Beautiful little angels white kids
only 1, other 2 are mutts

1_alice-dasilva-aguiar-elsie-dot-stancombe-and-bebe-king-family-handoutsmerseyside-police.jpg

You seem very obsessed with kids.
Nah bruh, tbh I literally get horrified by the stabbing of kids, how can a sane person get killed those cute innocent angels

You are exercising lookism.

Nah bruh, tbh I literally get horrified by the stabbing of kids, how can a sane person get killed those cute innocent angels
Problem is youre a curry jfl, if you were white then its understandable that you want to go ER on niggers. Cant understand enthnic sfcels

This is not exclusive to black people only… Every race has shit people.

I agree but most of the time niggers are the perpetrators, mostly because of the ambient where they grew up but I am sure a portion of their nature plays a role as well.

i am extremely shocked and horrified by it
seeing such attack on white kids, really little white kids are the most beautiful cute angels,
most beautiful folks in entire observable universe and thier innocence and cuteness can't be describe in words.
Really Niggers are not human, but are ugly monsters that should be completely genocided. Hitler should kill 6 million Niggers instead of Jews.
Fuck Niggers.

Good bait op

I agree but most of the time niggers are the perpetrators, mostly because of the ambient where they grew up but I am sure a portion of their nature plays a role as well.
There are factors that influence crimes but when speaking of their nature like always correlation ≠ causation. This is just how it is when it comes to statistics.

It's all in thier genetics

Don't bring logic here, op is either sub 80 iq or baiting
Pointing out the nature of nigger makes me low iq
Nice try SJWcuck

Problem is youre a curry jfl, if you were white then its understandable that you want to go ER on niggers. Cant understand enthnic sfcels
Niggers are prblm and threat to every other race, whether curry or whites

Niggers are prblm and threat to every other race, whether curry or whites
Indians are rape babies of abo niggers, so what? Every and all non white are better off killed.

They are clearly whites, plus other kids get injured
yes indeed some race cels are retarded anything that isn´t 99% white isn´t white to them if that is true then probably 300 million of the 800 some million whites in the world are white give me a break.

only 1, other 2 are mutts

1_alice-dasilva-aguiar-elsie-dot-stancombe-and-bebe-king-family-handoutsmerseyside-police.jpg
JFL how are they mutts? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Plenty of Anglos have darker hair & eyes.
yes indeed some race cels are retarded anything that isn´t 99% white isn´t white to them if that is true then probably 300 million of the 800 some million whites in the world are white give me a break.
They think if you're not a blonde hair blue/green eyed Nordic-pheno Anglo/Germanic you're not White. :feelsclown:

There are factors that influence crimes but when speaking of their nature like always correlation ≠ causation. This is just how it is when it comes to statistics.
Cba with emotional arguments
you're not providing evidence for how black people are not human….
Why is Hitler your banner?? Seems contradictory to what you actually belive ngl

Tbh, I dont care about those kids

In fact, I'm actually glad it happened because some future whores are out of the picture & it's prompted a backlash from the public against shitmigration.

It also highlights nigger behavior: More impulsive, violent, lower-trust, etc.

And yes, I'm aware Whites can be like this also but it's much less:

Nig

I don't have a problem with blackcels, I have a problem with Niggers.

I'm also a general misanthrope & dislike most people, but obviously some are much worse than others & I'd rather not get jumped. :feelsjuice:
You are exercising lookism.
Not really, he was observing behavior.

I'm not ""racist"" because I saw a mugshot of some ugly non-white criminal; I pay attention to stats & behavior I notice which is the exact opposite of normies.
white + curry/paki/sand mixes usually look like this
No they don't lmfao

They look like Anglos/Celts with darker hair

This how that mix actually looks:

3a121faf800dadad6f2db8fd7011e6c8.jpg

View: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/210543351309862263/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/99f85h/just_downed_20_wings_half_indian_half_white_do/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/sacq5l/im_18_half_russian_half_indian_do_your_best/

those kids are wayyyyy to fair & have different facial features.

No one said else wise, it's just on average they are far worse.
Look at these:

Tbh, I dont care about those kids

In fact, I'm actually glad it happened because some future whores are out of the picture & it's prompted a backlash from the public against shitmigration.

It also highlights nigger behavior: More impulsive, violent, lower-trust, etc.

And yes, I'm aware Whites can be like this also but it's much less:

View attachment 1224831

I don't have a problem with blackcels, I have a problem with Niggers.
and please, don't say "muh socioeconomic conditions" when look at this:

Satracialgapfigure

Why is Hitler your banner?? Seems contradictory to what you actually belive ngl
Just looks cool anyways i don’t disagree majority of blacks make terrible decisions only that correlation don’t imply they’re violent by nature.
This is the case for every fields like physics, neuroscience etc.

No one said else wise, it's just on average they are far worse.

Look at these:

and please, don't say "muh socioeconomic conditions" when look at this:

View attachment 1224833

View attachment 1224834
You seem to not understand what i’m implying you cannot prove a certain group are violent by nature. Empirical observation won't tell us whether there is such a thing as causation. Crime data only shows numbers not “why” said actions happen.

You seem to not understand what i’m implying you cannot prove a certain group are violent by nature. Empirical observation won't tell us whether there is such a thing as causation. Crime data only shows numbers not “why” said actions happen.
Just looks cool anyways i don’t disagree majority of blacks make terrible decisions only that correlation don’t imply they’re violent by nature.
This is the case for every fields like physics, neuroscience etc.
Well, look at what else I shared:
Satracialgapfigure

This offers some insight, perhaps.

Blame the whites who let them in.

Recently I came to know about the Southport Stabbing case and i am extremely shocked and horrified by it.Beautiful little angels white kids get attacked by a African subhuman. How can a sane person can brutally attacked such little cute angels white kids. Tbh my eyes in tears by seeing such attack on innocent kids. I wonder why would a normal sane human attack those innocent cute angels for no reasons

Really Niggers are really subhuman. They are ugly from both outside and inside. Now I wonder why Whites folks segregated the niggers, now I know the reason why Apartheid is needed. Really Niggers are not human, but are ugly monsters that should be completely genocided. Hitler should kill 6 million Niggers instead of Jews.
Fuck Niggers.
Then people call you racist if you critize black people

when you bring non-whites into a european nation, they're not going to be in favour of those whites. if the U.K. government wasn't shitty and retarded this wouldn't happen. people will say "oh don't make it about race!" when it IS about race.