Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking mosquitos are killing me

Fire.

Fire.

Self-banned
-
These GMO mosquitos mang. I can't even take out the trash because the bitches swarm. Their bites are noticeable and they leave big swells. They're huge compared to previous years and reproduce like crazy. Look at this article from 2022:

In a news release announcing approval from the Environmental Protection Agency, Oxitec described its release in Florida in 2021 as a "success."
Nigga a success? Wtf are these elites doing mang all they want to do is make us suffer. Well sexhavers suffer too so maybe this is good. :feelsdevil:

The mosquitoes are awful around here too. I try to squish them when they land on me. I actually went ER on a whole mosquito family. There were hundreds of mosquito larvae growing in the water in my old bucket in the yard, so I dumped it on the dry ground and watched them dry up and all die

extremely based
Thanks. It felt so fucking good seeing those bloodsuckers wiggle on the dry hard ground and too see the life drain from them

The mosquitoes are awful around here too. I try to squish them when they land on me. I actually went ER on a whole mosquito family. There were hundreds of mosquito larvae growing in the water in my old bucket in the yard, so I dumped it on the dry ground and watched them dry up and all die
#Mosquitolivesmatter

#icantsuck

#Mosquitorightsforall

Mosquitos have done more damage to me than anything

just move to Iceland theory

Im not getting notifications for replies Fuuuuuuck uuu!!!!

I support their plan to genocide mosquitos and I strongly believe anyone who disagrees is likely a sentient mosquito

kill mosquitos. behead mosquitos. roundhouse kick mosquitos into the concrete. liquify mosquitos in a pit of acid. eat mosquitos. dissect mosquitos. stomp mosquitos skulls with steel toed boots.