Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCKING LOL. Jeremy Meeks used in my Sociology class

Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
7t544Lp_d.jpg

Walked into my class the morning and didn’t pay much attention to anything, then I heard a femoid say “He’s cute!” Whatever, I thought it was just nothing. But then some dude next to me said “He’s a rapist.” and I looked up and was surprised to see Jeremy Meeks. 

More and more began walking in and the dude next to me had to keep telling all these femoids that he is bad. ALL of them were saying he’s hot and they ALL said nvm immediately after being told his crimes. This is brutal. And even after they STILL were fawning over his hunter eyes. It’s fucking over. Everything said here is true. Girls are disgusting and vapid. Just lol if you don’t look like Jeremy Meeks in 2018. They even described him as dominant. I need the rope.

brutal blackpill

Strain theory? WHAT BULLSHIT, it's all about face

If this is real, it is pure suicide fuel

the reactions tell everything. like richard ramirez was the walking blackpill of past times, jeremy meeks is the walking blackpill of our time

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You can’t make this shit up

LOOOOOOL. Also this proves femoids are bunch of hive minded bees (at least bees contribute to our planet) with no empathy and morals.

Living as a non male model is a scam

Femails don't care what meeks did. He is good looking. A Chad looking sociopath is admired by women.

What exactly was Meeks being used for in you're sociology class?

Zielony4 said:
Femails don't care what meeks did. He is good looking. A Chad looking sociopath is admired by women.

Truth. I wonder why femoids are so fucked in the head.

They only said "NVM" to gain social approval, it was purely peer pressure that led them to taking back what they said. They STILL think he's hot, and would marry him if given the chance. Just lol if you believe your classmates actually lost interest in him.

I hate femoids who fawn over good looking guys

Zyros said:
the reactions tell everything. like richard ramirez was the walking blackpill of past times, jeremy meeks is the walking blackpill of our time

Speaking of Richard Ramirez, tf are you doing here, Night Stalker?

Fucking Jeremy Meeks, he's just a walking blackpill.

Well by definition he can't be a rapist; when a woman says "rape" she merely means "sex with anyone other than Chad."

Nautica1983 said:

We were discussing deviance which is basically behavior that goes against social norms and we were using the strain theory to see if we could figure out why he beat that kid, why he committed theft, etc. 
The femoids were of course trying to blame his upbringing and his parents, not him. lol

underøath said:
Nautica1983 said:
We were discussing deviance which is basically behavior that goes against social norms and we were using the strain theory to see if we could figure out why he beat that kid, why he robbed the bank, etc.
The femoids were of course trying to blame his upbringing and his parents, not him. lol

HAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHa, meanwhile if it was a <5/10 PSL male, they would all be blaming him and talking about how disgusting and wicked he is/was.

The hypocrisy and the lying are what angers me the most. I'm fine with not being the alpha man (every group can only have one alpha male by definition anyway, "a group of alpha males" is an oxymoron), the vast majority of men are perfectly comfortable with not being that uber alpha all the time. I'm perfectly comfortable with not being on the level of Einstein or a US President or whatever. We just want a hierarchy that kinda makes sense. And we don't want these lies and these hypocrisies. Being on the lower end of a social hierarchy would be more bearable if I could at least speak the truth! But no, you have to talk about "rape culture" and shit while the women in the audience are daydreaming about getting raped by Meeks and DESPISE harmless low-status men.

Meeks is now a male model, left his wife (who still is in love with him lol) and is now seeing a Billionaires daughter

So Meeks beats up 16 year old to near death, gun runs, is in a dangerous gang, who knows what else and Women couldn't care less because he's hot and as soon as he gets out of prison gets a modeling gig, travels the world, has huge following on instagram where he advertises products and is now dating a billionaires daughter (Who's not that hot but still she's a billionaires daughter)

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeitU-AqkYA[/video]

microDongCityUSA said:
Meeks is now a male model, left his wife (who still is in love with him lol) and is now seeing a Billionaires daughter

So Meeks beats up 16 year old to near death, gun runs, is in a dangerous gang, who knows what else and Women couldn't care less because he's hot and as soon as he gets out of prison gets a modeling gig, travels the world, has huge following on instagram where he advertises products and is now dating a billionaires daughter (Who's not that hot but still she's a billionaires daughter)

life of chad 101

But wut about personality detector?

Zyros said:
Lol. Funny enough I was on a serial killer facebook group and there was a post a few months back where someone posted a pic of Ramirez and all the women fawned over him and wished they could've been fucked by him.

whogivesafucc said:
HAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHa, meanwhile if it was a <5/10 PSL male, they would all be blaming him and talking about how disgusting and wicked he is/was.
Lmao so true. I was in a criminal justice class and recently we were discussing crimes like rape, murder, sexual predators, etc., and during lecture the professor showed us profiles of people who were sexual molesters in our city and all were subhuman as fuck (obviously) and literally everyone in class were calling them names based off their hideous appearance. Even the female professor was calling them shit like Jabba lol. Looks really are everything.

Sometimes I wonder what mode cucktears takes when this happens. Do they go full denial hypocrisy mode? I assume they just go mentally retarded mode.