Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fucking jbw is bs

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
Why do you ethnics think just because we are white that we have it easier, no girl ever wanted to fuck me because im white so Jbw is bullshit !!!

Just be ethnic is real, because of the jewish propaganda to exterminate us whitez

using yourself as an example to disprove JBW is not the correct way to do so, this is exactly how bluepillers argue. JBW only applies to some whites (5/10 or 6/10) whites.

Why do you ethnics think just because we are white that we have it easier, no girl ever wanted to fuck me because im white so Jbw is bullshit !!!
well yeah. but whites are the most attractive to foids.

Truecel trait: getting rejected by ethnic girls

Agreed, most incels are white

it could be real but if you live in fucking Estonia and black people are only an abstract concept it's not gonna work. a lot of JBW people assume everyone lives in America and it's all racially mixed

it could be real but if you live in fucking Estonia and black people are only an abstract concept it's not gonna work. a lot of JBW people assume everyone lives in America and it's all racially mixed
Brutal americans are giga self absorbed and think only their country exists. And also canada and mexico

whites are more attractive on average then other races and look more human
some crazy whores dont like that shit and want to be railed by a savage psychopathic ethnic. or theyve at least went through that phase.

some crazy whores dont like that shit and want to be railed by a savage psychopathic ethnic. or theyve at least went through that phase.
Yeah those white trash bbc slvts disgust me

yeah public school was hell as a white who wasnt a retard larping as a black guy. i still get flashbacks.
Me it was arabs because im in europe and even had them as friends but there was mostly sandniggers who bullied me so im conflicted on them, most whites are too high inhib to bully

Just be ethnic is real, because of the jewish propaganda to exterminate us whitez
Neither JBW or Just be ethnic is true, both are cuck fantasies. Whites are superior to ethnics in physical attractiveness most of the time so they will generally have it easier for that reason. Where JBW theorists are wrong is in thinking that being white in and of itself makes one a fakecel. If you're painfully below average for a white male you really aren't advantaged much if at all by being white

Neither JBW or Just be ethnic is true, both are cuck fantasies. Whites are superior to ethnics in physical attractiveness most of the time so they will generally have it easier for that reason. Where JBW theorists are wrong is in thinking that being white in and of itself makes one a fakecel. If you're painfully below average for a white male you really aren't advantaged much if at all by being white
Facts

Agreed, most incels are white
Most self-identified ones. Including incels in denial rice and curries are certainly more incel

Me it was arabs because im in europe and even had them as friends but there was mostly sandniggers who bullied me so im conflicted on them, most whites are too high inhib to bully
I assume you're from Sweden, Germany, Austria or France?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's Germany? We don't have many Nordic or Austrian cels here and only a few French it seems. Behind the UK and the general region of EE it seems like most Eurocels here are German