Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'JBW' is the most stupid shit ive heard

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
more just be neurotypical JBNT

no correct skin color for your autism

Whites are higher SMV though but being neurotypical is very important to.

I personally believe that one's inceldom can be comprised of a lot of factors including face, height, NT/personality, weight, race, etc., though I do believe that cumskins have it far better than SEAcels or currycels for example (judging by race alone).

I personally believe that one's inceldom can be comprised of a lot of factors including face, height, NT/personality, weight, race, etc., though I do believe that cumskins have it far better than SEAcels or currycels for example (judging by race alone).
i would give up my whiteskin if it means i lose my autism

if you're white and live in an only white area theres not much bonus in my experience

Now imagine being a shitskin AND non-NT like me...

if you're white and live in an only white area theres not much bonus in my experience
Yeah but geomaxxing would work better for whites than SEAcels for example

Everything here is fact not a belief.

“Any feature I don’t have is the most important one”
-average retardcel discussion for years

i would give up my whiteskin if it means i lose my autism
so, you actually have kanners?
tfw getting mogged by aspergers

hm your posts seemed elaborate/intelligent so far, didnt expect that from someone who has it. keep it up, m8

so, you actually have kanners?
unfortunately yes

m your posts seemed elaborate/intelligent so far, didnt expect that from someone who has it. keep it up, m8
cant even blame you

90% of folks with kanners are pretty much retarded

the reason why jbw is real is because aryan female smv is 1000x higher than other races of women so the men they choose will be of higher quality. if ethnic women had free reign to only choose chads the smv gap would be lower.

but whites have purity halo from white skin so that helps them a lot. thats why whites can run prettyboy game but all other races can only get attraction through masculinity game

JBW as Just Be Woman is legit though