Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fucking hell im becoming such an insomniac

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I just cant get fucking tired.

It's like 4am.

I'm just laying here.

@Insomniac
How do you cope bro. I haven't been this bad in years

Listening to ambient music helps

Trying being an insomniac and having to wagecuck. I’ve had 6 hours of sleep the last 3 days...

No sleep gang unite

It's probably because you keep waking up at like 2pm. Just fix your sleeping and you might be fine in 2 weeks or so.

try soylent

I wish I could fall asleep and never wake up tbh.

I used to take (crook)pills. Though, they didn't always work.
I also tried some calming/sleeping infusions with nearly similar effects.
I go for a walk, sometimes I do it at 12-3 AM, it's nice because there is almost nobody on the streets and it's very calm. It make you feel sleepy, thereafter.

i fall asleep in 2minutes now, while masturbating i would go 30 hours without sleep cause i didnt wanna waste time laying in bed for 3 hours while not being able to fall asleep

Me too, I'm pretty sure it's because they turned the clock back 1 hour for daylight saving time so now my brain has to readjust. This week I only slept 4 hours every day.

How much sleep do you get on average?

try doing some exercise during the day, i used to have insomnia when i was a neet cause i did fuck all

i fall asleep in 2minutes now, while masturbating i would go 30 hours without sleep cause i didnt wanna waste time laying in bed for 3 hours while not being able to fall asleep
did your brain associate being in bed with masturbating?

I've always problems sleeping. The past two weeks or I've only been getting like 4 or 5 hours of sleep