Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking hate my sister

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
sheboon bitch never talks to me and treats me like shit she’s a tyrone- only foid I despise her also she makes fun of my height and makes fun of me with my older nigger brother I’m literally the jester of the family

Before she hit puberty she was fine now she’s turned into a hypergamous shallow toilet shes always starting to start fights with me for no reason and she has 0 respect for me even though I’m her older brother

Just beat her ass

imagine having a sister in the first place

cunts gonna cunt .

just mind your own business and ignore her .

Before she hit puberty she was fine now she’s turned into a hypergamous shallow toilet shes always starting to start fights with me for no reason and she has 0 respect for me even though I’m her older brother
100% relatable, once they hit puberty they're gone and some nasty sexhaving bitch replaces them. Ever heard her fucking?

She’s starting college this year so that’s good

How many nigger boyfriends has she had?

I have a fucking bitch sister too. She’s an ugly 23 year old subhuman curry but tries to act like some millennial redditor white woman. I know the term “SJW” is outdated but that’s pretty much what she is, she acts just like those radical feminist chicks you’d see leafyishere make vids on back in 2016. Also, just like the rest of my curry roach family, she’s loud as fuck and makes a ton of noise. I can hear her from my room ALL the time

Rape your sister

brutal as fuck.

I have a fucking bitch sister too. She’s an ugly 23 year old subhuman curry but tries to act like some millennial redditor white woman. I know the term “SJW” is outdated but that’s pretty much what she is, she acts just like those radical feminist chicks you’d see leafyishere make vids on back in 2016. Also, just like the rest of my curry roach family, she’s loud as fuck and makes a ton of noise. I can hear her from my room ALL the time
brutal , my sister is a quiet fuck , good for me .

but still you should try to move out if you can

brutal , my sister is a quiet fuck , good for me .

but still you should try to move out if you can
Unfortunately can’t, rent is too much here:feelsrope:

I need to wait two years until I can finish college & then get a legit job that lets me move out. Don’t know if I can handle this shit for two more years

They always become worse as soon as they become teenagers and there's no coming back (it's like a switch was flipped).

I’ve called my a sister a cunt and a slut when she tried shaming me for being a virgin.

My family can die for all I care

Having a family is the worst thing that could happen, everyone treats you like garbage it's better to be alone.

Free my niggER pastilla :feelscry:

As someone with sister I can ascertain that after puberty they become demonic and soul void

Anyone else with a sister notice that they can stay up all night on the phone while yelling with their female friend on a week day and get away with it.

But if you dare use your mic to voice chat in a video game for a few minutes your parents tell you to shut the fuck up?

When women turn 13 they’ve gone past the point of no return they realize how wanted and valuable they are and become insufferable cunts.

I’m going to rot in my room and play video games while my sisters get positive reinforcement, sex from surprisingly attractive guys and a college education to earn more money than most of their male counterparts in their age range.

It’s over

If you were born with a penis (or transgendered into having a retarded flesh replica of a penis JFL)

ITS OVER FOR YOU

Sorry bro black women are the worst. They get off on putting people down more than any other foid.