Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking hate group projects

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★
Ofc I get assigned with 2 chads and a stacylite who prob will do fuck all. Can't the universe just align with me for once?... unfortunately can't dip on these fuckers this time else i won't pass the course

I never did a group preject in my life so i don't know

Just do the suitable amount of work required, they may try to trick you into doing it all, and the idea for that will be formulated by the Stacy mark my words.

theyre legit biggest cancer ever
Just do the suitable amount of work required, they may try to trick you into doing it all, and the idea for that will be formulated by the Stacy mark my words.
yeah i have learned from my past mistakes lol

Depends. I've found that group projects are going a lot smoother at the university level than at the high school level, I think people are incentivized to care and get over their personal feelings of disgust and behave professionally when they have to pay through the nose in tuition fees.

In group projects I always tell everyone to lay out and I do all the work myself

we always end up with a good grade those fuckers would ruin everything anyway

In group projects I always tell everyone to lay out and I do all the work myself

we always end up with a good grade those fuckers would ruin everything anyway
Kinda cucked letting people use you but Im sure everyone here have done something like this once or twice

Just be careful, I've tried this and Chad ended up just not showing up on the day of the presentation. Was stuck humiliating myself alone in front of the whole class.

incel trait: you hate group projects with every fibre of your being

I know i did..

Foids won't and arent able to do jack shit, good luck on your project

Depends. I've found that group projects are going a lot smoother at the university level than at the high school level, I think people are incentivized to care and get over their personal feelings of disgust and behave professionally when they have to pay through the nose in tuition fees.
nearly free here and government even reimbursing half of tuition fee bc of covid now

I hate them too, annoying af.

There's no "i" in team!

(But there is a "me")

Kinda cucked letting people use you but Im sure everyone here have done something like this once or twice
But in a way it seems like he’s saying their dumb and he’d rather do it all by himself due to that

The part I hated most about group works in school isn't the group work itself, it was mostly splitting the work anyway and everyone was working pretty much independently. The part I hated was finding group mates. It's especially sucks if a group has to consists of like 2 people but your class has an odd number. In college in most courses you was randomly assigned if you didn't care to find a partner yourself which is pretty nice

Last edited:
schools needs to be nuked

Tell them you don't want to work in group, that you're there to learn things, not to be humiliated for having poor social skills.

If they tell you "muh we're here to prepare you for your future life where you'll have to work with people" tell them to fuck off, that they have no idea what you will be when you grow up and that the purpose of school is to educate, not to do social engineering.

Or tell them : "- Fine, you're preparing me for my future social life, huh? I guess in the future I'll have to have sex too, right ?  Can I be prepared for that ? - But but muh sex is different, it's optional. - Well working in teams is optional too, the distinction is arbitrary, stop trying to micromanage society and stick to teaching us stuff like sciences or languages. Also fuck you.".

Also, it's not like they're teaching said social skills, I mean unless you think a good way to teach a kid how to swim is to throw him in the pool.

In any case, you should be vocal about what bothers you at school, don't just shut up only to whine about it on an internet forum.

Last edited:
Me too. I remember a uni project I had to do with 5 people I never talked to before:
-Two normie foids that only talked between themselves
-Ugly foid that was always starting arguments (but at least worked)
-Autistic ricecel who didn't say a single word in all the project
-Normie male who actually worked
-Me

It was suifuel

Everyone rags on them, but other than trucel loners as soon as the teacher says pick your groups those same normies seemed to be having fun with their social circles.

Hate being assigned groups with foids they expect to get carried everytime

I always got placed with the retards as well but 90% I didn't do shit either so I guess it was fair.
lucky.

Ofc I get assigned with 2 chads and a stacylite who prob will do fuck all. Can't the universe just align with me for once?... unfortunately can't dip on these fuckers this time else i won't pass the course
By design. Ig you just have to not excessively stress about doing the work to the best of your ability so it's not even more of a problem.

Tell them you don't want to work in group, that you're there to learn things, not to be humiliated for having poor social skills.

If they tell you "muh we're here to prepare you for your future life where you'll have to work with people" tell them to fuck off, that they have no idea what you will be when you grow up and that the purpose of school is to educate, not to do social engineering.

Or tell them : "- Fine, you're preparing me for my future social life, huh? I guess in the future I'll have to have sex too, right ?  Can I be prepared for that ? - But but muh sex is different, it's optional. - Well working in teams is optional too, the distinction is arbitrary, stop trying to micromanage society and stick to teaching us stuff like sciences or languages. Also fuck you.".

Also, it's not like they're teaching said social skills, I mean unless you think a good way to teach a kid how to swim is to throw him in the pool.

In any case, you should be vocal about what bothers you at school, don't just shut up only to whine about it on an internet forum.
You think they give a fuck if you complain to them? They'll just give you an F for the course and you'll be -$3000 poorer :feelshaha:
By design. Ig you just have to not excessively stress about doing the work to the best of your ability so it's not even more of a problem.
True

I don't feel use since everyone is happy

they got good grades without doing anything
I can do what the fuck I want with the project

I tell my group that I will create the PowerPoint or script if they send me their work, I add like hardly anything then put some shit pictures in with a title and done. My group is 3 other lads though, all 3 hardly know each other anyway and just do the work assigned.

I tell my group that I will create the PowerPoint or script if they send me their work, I add like hardly anything then put some shit pictures in with a title and done. My group is 3 other lads though, all 3 hardly know each other anyway and just do the work assigned.
Based