Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill fucking hate everything

arkham

arkham

Slayer
Recently one of the two people I genuinely liked from class got a girlfriend and his behaviour changed substantially. Stopped vcing with us, stopped texting us two as well. His girlfriend is pretty, around a mtb but its very confusing on how he pulled her. I’m not being rude but my friend is a ltn fatcel which is why he was with us. The other guy is a skinny mtn whose entire personality revolves around foids and stacys. It’s so fucking funny on how I’m losing everybody I liked, like I can’t even fuck with the foids from my classes cause they’re all sluts and ugly. All my other classmates are either pure larps or genuine retards. One of them larps about fucking different girls while hes 5’6 and skinny as fuck. Other than him, everyone else is a simp who worships women like they’re a diva. I don’t care about women especially foids from my class but whenever a girl passes them, they act like they’re the biggest thing in the world. They would do anything in the world to get attention from an ugly foid who has saggy tits and unremarkable body. Only girl I actually liked (still do) stopped replying to my dms on Instagram but she still keeps posting stories. Her birthday is coming soon but I’m not sure if I should wish her or not cause I’ve already triple texted her and if she doesn’t reply to my wish I’ll genuinely never fucking forget it.

It’s so fucking annoying that if I was taller, bigger and goodlooking I wouldn’t be ranting like this to you guys but you guys are all I have now. I don’t understand how people manage to pull foids anymore. I fucking hate everything, my family, my classmates, everything. I’ll genuinely kill myself if my crush gets a boyfriend. She’s the only girl I’ve seen who isn’t a whore and actually fun to talk to. I feel more lonely than before, I feel more empty than before and I think this thread is going to get buried among all the other threads here but it doesn’t matter. I’m just glad I can at least talk my problems out to people like you guys. Love you bros.

You should become isolated and write a book about inceldom

You should become isolated and write a book about inceldom
It’ll rot in the corners of a library like me, what’s the point. Everything I write tends to be buried beneath everything else being written regardless of their quality

I had a dream of going to Harvard but it’s way too late for that. Should’ve fucking attended some extracurriculars instead of study my ass in school

Other than him, everyone else is a simp who worships women like they’re a diva. I don’t care about women especially foids from my class but whenever a girl passes them, they act like they’re the biggest thing in the worl
Hate guys like this. One of my coworkers always keeps telling me how hot he thinks a foid he just saw is and also wants me to looks at her. He also keeps bragging about his success on dating apps, thats why i dont like him and dont hang out with him anymore

you guys are all I have now.
You have nothing.

I’ll genuinely kill myself if my crush gets a boyfriend.
You'll genuinely do absolutely nothing. You're a bluepilled cuck who's already bitching about everything while still in school ... Bro, you have no idea how cold and brutal life will get once you're an adult.
The fact that you consider killing yourself over some random whore getting a boyfriend tells me that you're still a whiny child. You need to grow up and grow a pair, otherwise life will be brutal for you.

Hate guys like this. One of my coworkers always keeps telling me how hot he thinks a foid he just saw is and also wants me to looks at her. He also keeps bragging about his success on dating apps, thats why i dont like him and dont hang out with him anymore
Exactly, the same guy who larps about fucking women makes fun of people if they don’t fuck around with foids. I don’t give a fuck about my slutty classmates and apparently that makes me inferior to him. It’s all a fucking joke.

You'll genuinely do absolutely nothing. You're a bluepilled cuck who's already bitching about everything while still in school ... Bro, you have no idea how cold and brutal life will get once you're an adult.
I hope I don’t live until my 30s unless I get good living conditions cause I can’t live like how all my other cousins have lived like.

Hope he catches HIV

Exactly, the same guy who larps about fucking women makes fun of people if they don’t fuck around with foids. I don’t give a fuck about my slutty classmates and apparently that makes me inferior to him. It’s all a fucking joke.
Whoaaaaat you don't wanna potentially get Aids and Penile herpes? Haha bro you're so gay.

Is it even worth living your life if everythings going downhill?

The fact that you consider killing yourself over some random whore getting a boyfriend tells me that you're still a whiny child. You need to grow up and grow a pair, otherwise life will be brutal for you
This.

You also need to let go of your crush. If she loved you back she would've approached. But she doesn't. So what you're basically doing rn is windowshopping and already loving someone that does not care the slightest about you. Best to move on. I'm speaking from experience. I had many crushs on girls and imagined myself with them etc, only to get nothing in the end and it broke me hard.

Don't be me. Don't get invested in people who don't care about you.

Is it even worth living your life if everythings going downhill?

Worth living is bad wording for us. Only chads life is worth living.

This.

You also need to let go of your crush. If she loved you back she would've approached. But she doesn't. So what you're basically doing rn is windowshopping and already loving someone that does not care the slightest about you. Best to move on. I'm speaking from experience. I had many crushs on girls and imagined myself with them etc, only to get nothing in the end and it broke me hard.

Don't be me. Don't get invested in people who don't care about you.
I can’t fucking swallow the fact that no matter how ugly a girl looks she’ll always have someone pursuing her. Maybe I should stop having a oneitis but I have no fucking clue what I’m supposed to do in life. I’m aimless

Worth living is bad wording for us. Only chads life is worth living.
My environment isn’t helpful either. My parents don’t even live with me. I’ve been lonely and living the same 24 hours for the past year. Nothing is worth my time anymore

My environment isn’t helpful either. My parents don’t even live with me. I’ve been lonely and living the same 24 hours for the past year. Nothing is worth my time anymore
All I can say is try to moneymaxx, if you haven't tried gymaxxing maybe try that.

But I'd advise to detach from your crush. You seem obsessed and that's not a good thing. I was as well and it took me like 6 months to somewhat recuperate.

All I can say is try to moneymaxx, if you haven't tried gymaxxing maybe try that.

But I'd advise to detach from your crush. You seem obsessed and that's not a good thing. I was as well and it took me like 6 months to somewhat recuperate.
I’ve started working out somewhat but I am damn fucking skinny. No matter how much I eat my metabolism keeps fucking me in the ass. And I genuinely have no clue how to moneymaxx or what to moneymaxx

Maybe I should stop having a oneitis but I have no fucking clue what I’m supposed to do in life. I’m aimless
Oneitis goes away with time and you will look back and wonder how you could be so retarded to fall in love with a bitch that doesn't give a fuck about you.

You don't have to have goals in life. Life is pointless anyways.
If you are aimless, that's perfectly fine. Just don't be a whiny bitch about everything.
Just stop.
You're insufferable.

Life is what it is.
Being a whiny bitch complaining about everything and everyone is not the way.
It is what it is.
Learn to deal with it.

I’ve started working out somewhat but I am damn fucking skinny. No matter how much I eat my metabolism keeps fucking me in the ass. And I genuinely have no clue how to moneymaxx or what to moneymaxx
So what I'm doing rn is looking for any type of job, when I have that job I'll continue to look for a better one.

There's sadly nothing else I can do. Nowadays to get into higher paying jobs you either need years of experience or connections. I have neither. So im just doing whatever to get by.

I have higher education here in Germany and it still isn't enough lmao.

Oneitis goes away with time and you will look back and wonder how you could be so retarded to fall in love with a bitch that doesn't give a fuck about you.

You don't have to have goals in life. Life is pointless anyways.
If you are aimless, that's perfectly fine. Just don't be a whiny bitch about everything.
Just stop.
You're insufferable.

Life is what it is.
It is what it is.
Learn to deal with it.
Will remember. I should just gymmaxx and moneymaxx like Aegon said and see where fate takes me

Just stop.
You're insufferable.

Life is what it is.
It is what it is.
Learn to deal with it.
This is really good advice though. Just don't overthink or get melodramatic. It's pointless and wastes time and sanity for nothing.

So what I'm doing rn is looking for any type of job, when I have that job I'll continue to look for a better one.

There's sadly nothing else I can do. Nowadays to get into higher paying jobs you either need years of experience or connections. I have neither. So im just doing whatever to get by.

I have higher education here in Germany and it still isn't enough lmao.
I don’t think German degrees are taken into consideration in other countries iirc

This is really good advice though. Just don't overthink or get melodramatic. It's pointless and wastes time and sanity for nothing.
I used to have faith in God, hoping that he’d fix everything for me if I just prayed to him more. Ever since I lost all hope and belief in religion, I’ve been paranoid about everything that’s going to happen.

I should probably start meditating and calming myself down instead of going on schizo rants

I don’t think German degrees are taken into consideration in other countries iirc
They are. But I'm not planning to emigrate, I'm gonna stay here for a while.

I used to have faith in God, hoping that he’d fix everything for me if I just prayed to him more. Ever since I lost all hope and belief in religion, I’ve been paranoid about everything that’s going to happen.
Yeah same. I grew up protestant and left after I realised it's just a foid cult. Now they have fag flags on the churches and female priests haha.

Yeah same. I grew up protestant and left after I realised it's just a foid cult. Now they have fag flags on the churches and female priests haha.
I used to be a Muslim until I realised that Islam is the most outdated religion ever full of rapists and fags. It’s just genuinely retarded

I should probably start reading as well, I had The Trial by Kafka on my drive but I never continued after the first chapter

I used to be a Muslim until I realised that Islam is the most outdated religion ever full of rapists and fags. It’s just genuinely retarded
Islam is, at least in Europe, the only strong religion. Now I'm not sure how Muslim marriages are etc, but when you're looking in from the outside Muslims are a unified, traditional community.

Most fags are the assimilated ones who have been longer here. They've assimilated into the fagmerican way of life.

Islam is, at least in Europe, the only strong religion. Now I'm not sure how Muslim marriages are etc, but when you're looking in from the outside Muslims are a unified, traditional community.

Most fags are the assimilated ones who have been longer here. They've assimilated into the fagmerican way of life.
It’s really difficult to live as a Muslim when you realise all the amerifags consider yourself as a terrorist regardless of your belief in Islam. Yes, Muslims are unified but I’d say they’re too extreme when it comes to their religion. You basically can’t follow anything else other than Islam in major Islamic countries