Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking european mogs me before even joining my friends group

Pissedoffman

Pissedoffman

Banned
-
For some context I'm 6,4 aka a tallcell and I'm a 4/10.
I hang out with a group of normies where a lot of foids are but all the guys are asswipe moggers, back to the point I over heard normie foids in the group talk about the balkan fuck face where some of cute noodle foids were talking about him in dreamy way (ffs asains like europfags) and it pisses me off as he doesnt go to the gym or is as tall as me yet he still has girls lust for him fucking bullshit

6'4 kekw greycel shitpost

The forum has slowed down a bit, I see.

JBW is objectively true.

bro how the hell are u 6'4 and an incel? Im not even trying to insult u.. I really just dont understand.

Id do anything to be 6"4 because all I would have to do is looksmaxx to atleast a 5/10 in face.

ur height alone gives you soooo many sexual market value points only shit.

i'm just gonna assume ur still in highschool/early college and dont realize ur potential

bro how the hell are u 6'4 and an incel? Im not even trying to insult u.. I really just dont understand.

Id do anything to be 6"4 because all I would have to do is looksmaxx to atleast a 5/10 in face.

ur height alone gives you soooo many sexual market value points only shit.

i'm just gonna assume ur still in highschool/early college and dont realize ur potential
my face makes the halo aliens look kissable

JFL AT THIS GREYCEL

NIGGER JUST OGREMAXX LMAO EAT, HIT THE GYM AND STEAL PEOPLE'S GIRLFRIENDS, IF THEY GET IN THE WAY JUST END THEM LMAO

i aint no nigger fag, im a fucking egg

Dude im not even joking... give me ur fucking body. Wasting good genetics :lul:. I swear if there was a way for me to swap bodies right now id fucking do it soooo fast.

ur white and 6"4 there no way man.:lul: u would have to be the biggest ogre ever to be white 6"4incel

Dude im not even joking... give me ur fucking body. Wasting good genetics :lul:

ur white and 6"4 there no way man.:lul: u would have to be the biggest ogre ever to be white 6"4incel
i guess the western and rice foids want the 9/10 6,0 fag instead

i guess the western and rice foids want the 9/10 6,0 fag instead
atleast u have the option to SEAmaxx alot of ethnics here cant even do that. like u really dont understand the blackpill data

white+6"4 = god in Asia

I guess its unfair for me to judge u without seeing ur face... but again 6"4 non ethnic... all u would have to do is be atleast 5/10 in face if that height is true.

Are u in highschool still? Women and relations get a tad different outside of school. if ur a teenager 17-19 ur looks might even improve if u put in minimum effort.. but hey who am I to judge im rotting here too

atleast u have the option to SEAmaxx alot of ethnics here cant even do that. like u really dont understand the blackpill data

white+6"4 = god in Asia

I guess its unfair for me to judge u without seeing ur face... but again 6"4 non ethnic... all u would have to do is be atleast 5/10 in face if that height is true.

Are u in highschool still? Women and relations get a tad different outside of school. if ur a teenager 17-19 ur looks might even improve if u put in minimum effort.. but hey who am I to judge im rotting here too
high school, 18 and im known as the awkward creep

when he joined it got fucking worse as the cunt started to TARGET AND TALK WITH MY ONEITIUS

“6’4” you’re literally in the top 5% of men, dumbass OP.

6'4 bro get the fuck Outta here

Come to curryland,foids will worship you and you can pick anyone out of the millions of curry foids.