Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING DISGUSTING COUPLE I SAW ON THE BUS

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
DISGUSTING EMO FUCKING PAKI WITH EMO/GOTH WHITE FOID. BOTH WITH MATCHING HAIR AND WOLF CUTS. AND MATCHING CLOTHES

FUCKING WANT TO BREAK HIS FUCKING JAW VERY BADLY. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS WORLD SO SHIT AND DISGUSTING
IMG 4619

just be emo theory

where goth girl? :feelswhere:

why aren't you nichemaxxing?
Most pakis and ethnics in general are too low social IQ to understand what a subculture is rather than maxx out on it.

What’s that?
Nichemaxxing is getting a rare hobby or lifestyle or style you look to reduce the overall pool of people that fit the criteria increase your chances. For example, there's probably only a few hundred emos in your city, versus 1000s of normies.

>shitskin
>white foid

#328457239847103954873209485790235th occurence of this

>shitskin
>white foid

#328457239847103954873209485790235th occurence of this
SHITSKINS DONT HAVE AN ISSUE WITH DATING OTHER SHITSKINS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ONLY ME THATS LEFT TO ROT ALONE

img_4619-jpeg.1198025

I recognize those types of seats and those bars.
You a UKcel too?

DISGUSTING EMO FUCKING PAKI WITH EMO/GOTH WHITE FOID. BOTH WITH MATCHING HAIR AND WOLF CUTS. AND MATCHING CLOTHES

FUCKING WANT TO BREAK HIS FUCKING JAW VERY BADLY. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS WORLD SO SHIT AND DISGUSTINGView attachment 1198025
perfect shaped jaw.
he was probably grabbing her ass right, in front of everyone, chads love to show off

perfect shaped jaw.
he was probably grabbing her ass right, in front of everyone, chads love to show off
WHEN I WALKED IN I STARED AT THEM. I COULD LITERALLY RIP HIS HEAD OFF BUT THEY WERE TOO BUSY LOOKING AT EACH OTHER

WHEN I WALKED IN I STARED AT THEM. I COULD LITERALLY RIP HIS HEAD OFF BUT THEY WERE TOO BUSY LOOKING AT EACH OTHER
imagine shooting him point blank while the foid screams in horror, then you grab her by the throat and start to rape her, until you squeeze so hard that you break her neck and you keep raping her corpse in front of dead Chad :feelshaha:
getting what they fucking deserve.

pathetic, fuck this world.

This is why I only use buses if I am intoxicated

:feelsrope::cryfeels: never will I have this