Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fucking dcard

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

Let me tell you a case I encountered.
1. Special needs:
1. A 36-year-old woman studying for a master's degree in the UK, she is very insistent that she wants to find a boy who is studying in Europe. She is over 186 tall and younger than her. Before checking her ID card, I always thought she was over 50, and her appearance was really... ....., and later she was not allowed to sign up.
2. A 34-year-old girl with a healthy body and dual nationality of Taiwan and Australia, she is looking for a boy who can accompany her (barefoot) to climb mountains, rivers, jogging and outing.
3.31-year-old OL, asked the boys to speak Japanese, and finally became my wife, because I graduated from the Japanese department.
2. The mother brought her daughter, this is super painful
1. A 36-year-old middle school teacher whose mother insisted that there must be a doctor in the house.
2. A 38-year-old interior designer, my mother insisted that boys should be under 35 years old, over 180 in height, and have four majors.
3. A bunch of people who are over 35 and only graduated from vocational colleges. My mother asked to find a doctor. I said that if the conditions are not lowered, please find another company. We are not capable.
3. Resolute height control
1. A 42-year-old girl with a 4-year-old grandson. She insists on looking for a boy over 180 and under 35 with abdominal muscles. She is 155 and weighs 80...
The 2.46-year-old female boss is worth hundreds of millions. She insists on looking for boys under the age of 34 and taller than 180 with abdominal muscles. She said that she spends millions of maintenance and equipment every year, and she also brings 460 million real estate to marry. , A boy can find a tender girl if he has money, and she also finds a little fresh meat.
3. The 34-year-old female third division is still a virgin, and her height should be around 158. As long as she is over 180, she can support her husband.
4. A 38-year-old female engineer with a height of 172 and a landlord in Daan District, her request for a boy of 180 is very reasonable, but the gums that are as big as Wuzun are described in an idiom, with a bloody mouth.
5. The 31-year-old female boss insisted that 180 was exempted from other conditions. After that, she came to our counter to make trouble, saying that the boy we introduced cheated on her first night and did not marry her.
The boy passed on Line to us, and it was obviously the girl who paid the boy to help her break up, saying that she wanted to leave a memory, and gave 100,000 to the boy, who was the driver of the tour bus.
6. A nurse with a height of 145 insists on a boy with a height of 180.
7. The 36-year-old female daughter is dark and ugly. She wants to recruit a boy under the age of 26, tall and thin, with fair skin, who can wear make-up and wear Roman shoes, and likes to watch Korean dramas. Because the newly married woman immediately gave her a house and a sports car to her husband.

I have to be honest
Marriage friends must be girls, there is a problem with the social income rate
already have an inherent advantage.
Will dress up or dress up, there will be someone chasing
Need someone else to introduce you?
A lot of eyes are on the top of the head
STEM men keep lowering their standards
especially find suitable objects

"
Then I'm here too, and the requirements are: I can answer my physical question, how can I infer the initial chaos of the universe? How to solve the black hole information paradox? Why do collapsed stars eject material? How many dimensions are gravitational waves covariant? How to write two-dimensional fluid equation? Why can't Maxwell's Demon break the second law of thermodynamics? How to estimate the chaos of a black hole? Also, do you like female physicists?
(directly killed :))
Supplement: Actually, I actually asked a physics question at the Christmas ball for the seniors who wanted to dance with me to answer, and the answer could be dance with me, and then... only one super handsome senior reasoned reasonably, and the result He actually gave me shy and ran away saying that he couldn't dance! ! ! Go to your wooden man! ! !"

Idek what I read

i have no clue what this rambling nonsense is dude