Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking Costco bitch wasted like Three minutes inspecting My goods, <1 minute on white normie couple

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Went to a Costco and bought random groceries shit and when leaving they inspect your goods. Normally takes less than 1 minute. This time though, some fat white landwhale was in charge of inspection. This fucking whore took full 3-4 minutes, checking every nook and cranny. Like yeah I will shoplift after paying $120/yr, have my face on the fucking membership card database.

Right after me, a white normie couple came, they had 2 carts!, double stuff of me. But whore spent <1 minute on them! Fucking trash bitches, always discriminate against white landwhale s if your ethnic. These fucking bitches hate us ethnic incels with every fiber of their being.

I have seen these whores go easy on tall blacks and Tyrones too, and they do 100x more crime per a Capita than midget curries like me. but these whores will spend less than one minute inspecting their carts. I swear I fucking hate white landwhales more than anything. Most vile, disgusting, abominable creatures to ever have existed. I will make sure to discriminate against them back whenever I have the ability to.

Last edited:
should've played the racism card and get the pig fired

I live in a shithole so most of the time I don’t even pay when I get stuff from the shop, every incel should learn to shoplift, cant afford to spend anything

should've played the racism card and get the pig fired
only works for niggers and spics not curries. Would take 30-60 minutes too. I don't have patience for that bullshit.

I live in a shithole so most of the time I don’t even pay when I get stuff from the shop, every incel should learn to shoplift, cant afford to spend anything
too lazy to shoplift but I agree poorcels should consider it if about to go homeless. They should consider using online delivery and claim packages missing and other methods which are safer.

i have had the same experience in sam's club, but it was another latina but she was white as snow, and me being dirtied skin for some reason made it suspicious. like as if i am not capable of working, get my hard earned money and buy stuff like a normal person.

for some reason we are seen as fucking monkeys or something, fuck those foids

i have had the same experience in sam's club, but it was another latina but she was white as snow, and me being dirtied skin for some reason made it suspicious. like as if i am not capable of working, get my hard earned money and buy stuff like a normal person.

for some reason we are seen as fucking monkeys or something, fuck those foids
Agreed and these whores think themselves better than us. I see many of them are 40,50,60+ and still working a retail job like a fucking loser. Yet they have the audacity to look down upon us. If they had any sense of shame, they would kill themselves right this second for being such poor worthless wastes of space.

Agreed and these whores think themselves better than us. I see many of them are 40,50,60+ and still working a retail job like a fucking loser. Yet they have the audacity to look down upon us. If they had any sense of shame, they would kill themselves right this second for being such poor worthless wastes of space.
yes!

and we receive the racism from foids, because men don't give a shit. if a man is racist they don't do much, and they will actually talk to you unless they are in a neo nazi/white supremacist cult and are brain dead cucks... but foids however, they are fucking nasty

Really in trannyland (USA) they do this? :lul::lul::lul:

She only did that because you are ugly, she would plant an item in your pockets if given the chance

I would too if I was a kike, fuck normies
Normies used to be scared shitless when I would do it a few years ago but now they are less scared and don’t seem to give a shit

Normies used to be scared shitless when I would do it a few years ago but now they are less scared and don’t seem to give a shit
maybe cause Trump and some others survived being cancelled. they aren't as scared

Fuck costco, way too much damn people. I get major anxiety being a lonely loser ricecel out shopping.

I only go grocery shopping in the last hour of the store.

That said, their pizza and food court is fuckin good!

Hate going to Costco. Every time I shop there, there are always braindead niggers that will stand at one aisle, blocking the fucking path and I'm always getting reminded how much of a subhuman I am when I get mogged by everyone in there.