Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING BRUTAL

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
i didnt even make my tinder account for 20 seconds yet and i put chad as my profile PICTURE ALREADY 2 STACYS SWIPED yes ON ME WHEN I DIDNT EVEN SWIPE YET :reeeeee:

@faded I SWIPED FOR FUCKING 2 SECONDS AND SO MANY MATCHES AS CHAD IM DONE

already 10 likes its been 1 minute.

wet thread like those foids pussy looking at chad

They rather share Chad than have me all for themselves

Foids want good genes on top of parental investment. The governments of the world are increasingly offering the parental investment using sub-8 men's tax money, this leaves chad SMV skyrocketing exponentially. The solution is to stop paying tax. Whether that's relocating to another country or going on NEETbux, STOP PAYING TAX.

i guess they don't care about being cucked by another foid
"As long as I can have Chad, I don't care if I get cucked by one of my girlies :foidSoy:"

THE THING IS. THESE 2 STACIES WHO SWIPED ON YOU, HAD A VERIFIED PROFILE ?

ALSO, SEND SCREENSHOT :feelsjuice:

Foids want good genes on top of parental investment. The governments of the world are increasingly offering the parental investment using sub-8 men's tax money, this leaves chad SMV skyrocketing exponentially. The solution is to stop paying tax. Whether that's relocating to another country or going on NEETbux, STOP PAYING TAX.
Yeah. It makes sense. That echoes in the increase of single moms we see recently since they can resort on the government to foot the bill.
I guess propaganda reached such a level that they can keep most bluepilled while the whole society crumbles. The few dissent that NEET in protest can easily be dealt with by the majority of bluepillers.

Who knows what the future will bring. Maybe popularization of artificial insemination clinics where foids nationwide will all flock around a dozen or so Chad Superbreeders.

i guess they don't care about being cucked by another foid
"As long as I can have Chad, I don't care if I get cucked by one of my girlies :foidSoy:"
Yeah. Just like foids all want overpriced iphones and designer purses. They all go after what they interpret to be the best

They see us as just good enough to serve them at a safe distance. We are like Morlocks to them

Yeah. Just like foids all want overpriced iphones and designer purses. They all go after what they interpret to be the best

They see us as just good enough to serve them at a safe distance. We are like Morlocks to them
mindless zombies controlled by the shackles of consumerism
women are incapable of original thought, this is how the jews control them so well

Chadfish them into visiting the inside of an active volcano. That’s what @abuincelalaustrali would do

Fire Lava GIF by PBS