Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking brutal this is what the average human should look like

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1577748636003.png

1577748787126.png

1577748814226.png

1577748843819.png

1577748859377.png

1577748950215.png

1577748991625.png

1577749091794.png

1577749138668.png

1577749185397.png

These are superior specimens they should be alive.

These 4 in particular are unreal in handsomeness.

1577748787126.png

1577748950215.png

1577748814226.png

1577749185397.png

No amount of looks maxing no amount of filler bone implants can simulate results like this it's brutal they are superior humans

I have a theory about fictional chads tbh
When the mogging occurs on social media, the chad is just an idea
It is the pictures that create stimulation for the foid, not the chad himself
So one day, if one were to create virtual chads that mog even the gigachaddest human chads
Chads with impossible facial ratios, and if these chads where popularized, what would happen?
would they be worshipped by adult foid, like the way weebcels worship fictional anime foids?
yes, this virtual chad can't fuck the foids but he would carry the standards to insane levels
better yet, you don't even need to tell foids that the chad is virtual, how would they know?
it can be viable as a huge project to spread the blackpill and accelerate the hypergamy
imagine that we released thousands of them to instagram, using ai generated faces, edited with photoshop, claiming to be 6'8
like the gigachad from the meme

So one day, if one were to create virtual chads that mog even the gigachaddest human chads
Chads with impossible facial ratios, and if these chads where popularized, what would happen?
would they be worshipped by adult foid, like the way weebcels worship fictional anime foids?
yes, this virtual chad can't fuck the foids but he would carry the standards to insane levels
better yet, you don't even need to tell foids that the chad is virtual, how would they know?
it can be viable as a huge project to spread the blackpill and accelerate the hypergamy
imagine that we released thousands of them to instagram, using ai generated faces, edited with photoshop, claiming to be 6'8

Thats a good idea however i want that impossible ratios on myself most women want you to look like that tbqh i want to look like that as well partiqularly this

Prince Charming and Prince Phillip moggs the rest

Thats a good idea however i want that impossible ratios on myself most women want you to look like that tbqh i want to look like that as well partiqularly this
Maybe I will make a thread about it one day
It is true tbh, prettychads mog masculinechads, I want to look like that aswell
But it is over for us, since we are at the bottom
We may aswell raise the bar, so the blackpill and desperation spreads
Then we can expect a change tbhngl

Prince Charming and Prince Phillip moggs the rest

i Think eric and charming mogs the rest ngl
Maybe I will make a thread about it one day
It is true tbh, prettychads mog masculinechads, I want to look like that aswell
But it is over for us, since we are at the bottom
We may aswell raise the bar, so the blackpill and desperation spreads
Then we can expect a change tbhngl

We would need to black pill the entire population on the issue of looks to get impossible ratios on the face like this and it would need to be done by a surgeon or a computer generated ai that can do 0.1 mm accuracy ngl

We are genetic trash

good art tbh i can respect good art

High IQ. Once a foid sees a Chad she's never the same again, her brain makes her to become even more hypergamous and rises her standards to absurd lvls bcuz of biology and natural selection.

High IQ. Once a foid sees a Chad she's never the same again, her brain makes her to become even more hypergamous and rises her standards to absurd lvls bcuz of biology and natural selection.
150931 full

we need to plan this out tbh, only if we had ten thousands instead of few thousands

if only all humans could look the same (for their respective gender)

All of them somehow having the same white features.

Yes even the guy from arabland

we need to plan this out tbh, only if we had ten thousands instead of few thousands
iirc some companies did want to replace IG models with digitally made ones as an experiment jfl the blackpill is inevitable.

Why is Steve Carell mixed in there

Looks like unrealistic beauty standards set for men by their portrayal in media to me.

1577748636003.png

1577748787126.png

1577748814226.png

1577748843819.png

1577748859377.png

1577748950215.png

1577748991625.png

1577749091794.png

1577749138668.png

1577749185397.png

These are superior specimens they should be alive.

These 4 in particular are unreal in handsomeness.

1577748787126.png

1577748950215.png

1577748814226.png

1577749185397.png

No amount of looks maxing no amount of filler bone implants can simulate results like this it's brutal they are superior humans
Life is unfair and ot will never be. Fuck everything and anyone. Fuck da god who made it that way and gave us self awareness. Fuck religion. God don't love us (if he exists).
We are genetic trash

Mogged me from life to death.

I think we would look like that if sub 7 males and females were sterilized before they can procreate

They mog me so hard