Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING BRUTAL. ITS OVER FOR STEMCEL COPERS AND MONEYMAXXERS.

the people who designed the atomic bombs... they had the right idea

the people who designed the atomic bombs... they had the right idea
Honestly
We need a hard reset for this world, everything has gotten too out of hand.
Press the button guys...launch the damn nukes already :feelscry:

sffWU7S.jpg

used?????

Honk honk motherfuckers

sffWU7S.jpg

This is why women should pay higher taxes
full

why the fuck do any of us wagecuck when foids can make money like this no problem, we should all drop out NOW
This world is so fucked at this point I honestly just want to burn it to the ground.
work hard non stop for 4+ years with depression, suicidal thoughts, and no love or relationship while foids exist and can/will make double your salary for existing
:reeeeee:
Real motivation to go to college and wageslave

Last edited:
Fuck. I'm about to go to Uni to STEMmaxx :cryfeels:

This is beyond brutal. Moneymaxxing is a waste
Why did I waste half a decade studying engineering in college when this foid will make 3+ times my monthly salary just showing her pussy.
The world is so fucking unfair it's beyond disgusting.

Utterly brutal, at this point I'm STEMmaxxing less for the money and more to create better copes for myself and other incels.

This so much. Waifubots for everyone.

If only we could capitalize off this shit and do deep fakes and take all the cuck money.

Don't even need to do anything illegal. Just create a waifu virtual youtuber avatar, it's common knowledge at least some of these are dudes using facetracking technology and voice synthesizers. Unless you hate traps, better support a bro.

why do people here act like every foid that tried this shit, succeeds..
for 1 foid that manage to make it like her 1000 other tried this shit and got nothing, while their nudes and thotty pics will forever float on the internet
not ragefuel if you think logically tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back