Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING BRUTAL. ITS OVER FOR STEMCEL COPERS AND MONEYMAXXERS.

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★
Just saw a post of this whore making fun of short guys on r/shortcels (standard behaviour among foids). She's a thot that talks about hooking up and posts degenerate pics of herself. Anyway, I came across some potent suifuel. I just put everything into one image to sum it up

Ok boyos lets do the math here. A subscription costs 20 dollars per month. She has 1000 followers. That means she's making 20,000 per month. Multiply that by 12 and she's making 240,000 annually just by being a skank foid.

LOLOLOL JFL at moneymaxxing, foids nowadays can make more money JUST BY EXISTING than your Stanford Physics and Business degrees can ever get you. It's so so over. How can you guys even cope with this shit :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Just become a hacker bro

This world is so fucked at this point I honestly just want to burn it to the ground.

Meanwhile they need equality, chivalry, voting rights. But they ain't want to go to war

work hard non stop for 4+ years with depression, suicidal thoughts, and no love or relationship while foids exist and can/will make double your salary for existing

This is beyond brutal. Moneymaxxing is a waste

Asiancels on suicide watch

work hard non stop for 4+ years with depression, suicidal thoughts, and no love or relationship while foids exist and can/will make double your salary for existing
Utterly brutal, at this point I'm STEMmaxxing less for the money and more to create better copes for myself and other incels.

Praise be to St.Hamudi.

Just exist as a female theory.

Imagine showing this to a rice lol he would fucking rope

lol @ the retards and cucks that pay $20 bucks a month to see nude pics of some random whore.

and people criticize me for paying one time $4,000 for a used Black Doll.

Real motivation to go to college and wageslave

Woman can get rich by literally selling their shit.

If only we could capitalize off this shit and do deep fakes and take all the cuck money.

I hate cucks. They make holes' lives easier.

It's over for money copers but honestly cucks that pay for this shit should be hanged (in Mortal Kombat)

And before anybody claims that this is not maintainable, and will eventually stop. She can just end up marrying some soy stemcel and live off him.
Who in their right mind gives money to women, let alone online.

Just moneymaxx so u can suscribe to her onlyfans bro

And before anybody claims that this is not maintainable, and will eventually stop. She can just end up marrying some soy stemcel and live off him.
Who in their right mind gives money to women, let alone online.

:feels::soy:

Does anyone know what hamudi is up to now? Bitchute is a dead site and slow as fuck

Ok boyos lets do the math here. A subscription costs 20 dollars per month. She has 1000 followers. That means she's making 20,000 per month. Multiply that by 12 and she's making 240,000 annually just by being a skank foid.
Good thing most foids don't have that many subscribers, and not ever non-chad is a cuck who throws money at online whores for no reason. We should find all her cucked subscribers and send them threads on how soycuck orbiters never get pussy.

ngl very suifuel for poor fag like me.

Just saw a post of this whore making fun of short guys on r/shortcels (standard behaviour among foids). She's a thot that talks about hooking up and posts degenerate pics of herself. Anyway, I came across some potent suifuel. I just put everything into one image to sum it up
View attachment 192038

LOLOLOL JFL at moneymaxxing, foids nowadays can make more money JUST BY EXISTING than your Stanford Physics and Business degrees can ever get you. It's so so over. How can you guys even cope with this shit :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

the dude in the video doesnt even look that bad, he could prob get him a fat/chubby Mexican chick

Just Exist Difficulty

lol @ the retards and cucks that pay $20 bucks a month to see nude pics of some random whore.
along side the cucks who pay/tip titty streamers hundreds of dollars a month

Fck cucks for paying for kweens to mock incels.

I'm f-king angry for this.

i fucking hate cucks...but the only reason these cucks pay her is because they are staved of foid affection in the first place. there is nothing i would like to see more than a bunch of 20 yr old foids in a room getting gassed like the jews did. I would like to watch as they start to panick. as they desperately scramble to try and escape until one by one they all drop dead.

i fucking hate cucks...but the only reason these cucks pay her is because they are staved of foid affection in the first place. there is nothing i would like to see more than a bunch of 20 yr old foids in a room getting gassed like the jews did. I would like to watch as they start to panick. as they desperately scramble to try and escape until one by one they all drop dead.

b700a5264a49ad1a2d40d4972f3f2b87.jpeg

IN MINECRAFT, OF COURSE!

Easy mode: activated.

I never really understood this. she's a complete average roastie ewhore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back