Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fucking Brutal GuildMemberPill. It's over for MMOplayers.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Not only is half of my fucking guild teens but they always fucking mention their gfs in every fucking conversation we have. Like nigga do I fucking need to hear about this shit while we are getting smacked for 5x the damage? I just fucking want to level up it's not my fault this fucking stupid ass MMO doesn't let me fucking progress solo. This fucking teen tryhards outlevel me and outgear me because I play this shit max 1 hour a day tops and then they fucking spam half of the raid with normie conversations instead of doing what the fuck they are supposed to do. I don't even fucking touch the voice chat and their guild discord because I got kicked out of my last guild for literally fucking going verbally ER on some whore foid mod for fucking having the FUCKING AUDICITY TO FUCKING TELL ME TO STOP SOUNDING LIKE A GAMER VIRGIN BECAUSE I DID NOT GIVE THIS WHORE AN ITEM I RIGHTFULLY FUCKING LOOTED. I don't care if this whore was joking that's besides the point this is always like this, it is not the first time I was bullied online by women but it was the last time long ago since I let them get off scot free. They always fucking use jokes and intimidation to get what they want because WAH WAH THEY ARE WOMEN AND DESERVE EVERYTHING FOR FREE. Everybody is fucking simping for them it's fucking over. AND GOD FORBIG YOU TAKE THE GAME SERIOUSLY FOR A SECOND YOU'LL BE CRUCIFIED BY THIS HOES. BUT TURN THE TABLES AND SLACK AROUND AND THIS WHORES WILL CALL YOU OUT FOR BEING SHIT AND FOR NOT CONTRIBUTING EVEN THOUGH ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES TO THEM. Yeah sure.

Now not only is half of my fucking Guild foids but most of them are fucking early 20s weeb thots it's fucking ragefuel having to listen to their fucking stupid ass conversations. They all fucking outrank me I am just some low level grunt because fuck putting effort into this Guild. I must be in the most fucking cucked Guild on the fucking server. I started stealing from their gay ass fucking guild bank I wonder when will they notice. Fuck them hoes.

I'm fucking done with this game. Can't even enjoy an online game anymore. because it's ruined by normie fgts that despise anyone who does not conform to their fgts ideas. Fuck this shit. I'll go play new world when it comes out maybe there will be a Guild there that ain't cucked. I won't even tell you the name of the game fuck that I don't fucking want anybody to touch this cucked piece of shit game.

What game is this?

They’re not real gamers like we are

I’m the Joker baby!!!

I never joined a guild or online gaming group, played Wow vanilla on private servers to 60 solo and quitted because I didn't want to deal with working with people.

find a better guild theory

I have no clue what guilds you join as I've been playing MMOs for years and never had people mentioning their relationships. I knew of a few people dating in the game or a few that had girls, but never in the guild. The guilds I've been in only talked about the game.

I have no clue what guilds you join as I've been playing MMOs for years and never had people mentioning their relationships. I knew of a few people dating in the game or a few that had girls, but never in the guild. The guilds I've been in only talked about the game.
find a better guild theory

Ok I think I have to specify this is the kind of game that attracts those kind of people. It's not your typical 'gamer' MMO. Which is why all the Guilds here are either cucked like that or dead because the game isn't very popular tbh. There is no other Guild to find. But that's fine I'm almost done with this game. This is my Cyberpunk waiting lobby anyway.

Ok I think I have to specify this is the kind of game that attracts those kind of people. It's not your typical 'gamer' MMO. Which is why all the Guilds here are either cucked like that or dead because the game isn't very popular tbh. There is no other Guild to find. But that's fine I'm almost done with this game. This is my Cyberpunk waiting lobby anyway.
Is it some cute girl idol MMO or something? What game are we talking about? I've played Japanese MMOs before and never had this. For example Final Fantasy XI and XIV.

Sounds more like agony than an enjoyable MMO, I’d be done also.

tbhngl I bet none of them actually have gfs