Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fucking britbongs jesus christ

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
these niggers think mid 10s minus temperatures are arctic winter. consider yourself's lucky you have the gulf stream britishisleafgs your island would be frigid at its lattitude without its influence. same for all northern europe.

y are you upset about the temperature of a country :feelstastyman:

y are you upset about the temperature of a country :feelstastyman:
they live farther north than me. they get milder weather than me :feelsree:

View attachment 674499 they live farther north than me. they get milder weather than me :feelsree:
It's been nice and mild today I've been in my shorts enjoying afternoon tea outside. Also the high humidity year round makes winters feel much colder than you'd expect and heat feel worse. Last winter it hardly fell below freezing more than a few times for a few hours each.

Last edited:
UK is beyond fix

kys limenigger. fuck you and your fairy climate. you don't know wat real winter is
Why do you care about weather, seems like another pointless post from yourself.

Where do you live? We get pish weather in Scotland. Constant wind and rain. The UK is a damp windy dump of an island. It must be grim where you are if your jealous of us.

Where do you live? We get pish weather in Scotland. Constant wind and rain. The UK is a damp windy dump of an island. It must be grim where you are if your jealous of us.
try 25-30 below for half a year than come back to me about some wind and rain

try 25-30 below for half a year than come back to me about some wind and rain
Degrees Celsius? That does sound pretty grim. We've had a quite a mild November so far. Was 14C today though it was windy as fuck. Hopefully we'll get a mild winter so I don't have to have the heating on as much. Getting fuckin reamed at the moment wae the price of gas an leckie. Aye fuck living where you are.