Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking Boomer called me Old today

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
At least you can probably get liquor early
TBH. My fake id isn’t always foolproof but it works most of the time. Alcohol is a great cope

didn't get carded for the first time at the liquor store the other day, I cant tell if the guy was just being nice or not

40? Brutal.

Boomers are rude AF.

Brutal as fuck

That’s haram
Astaghfirullah
2A814D43 FBB2 4421 8970 0CBD2A3567DE

Could it be possible for me to move to Sweden from Spain and give me some financial help? They don't give me anything here.
That driver was very rude.

It's over for you.

Lets be honest foids would rather you look 40 than to look younger than you actually are Im about to be 23 and people still think that I could be in highschool. Foids would rather date a senoir citizen than a guy one day younger than them if they are young themselves.

Lets be honest foids would rather you look 40 than to look younger than you actually are Im about to be 23 and people still think that I could be in highschool. Foids would rather date a senoir citizen than a guy one day younger than them if they are young themselves.
Jfl 40 year old look does not > younger look
I will look old as shit as in my 30s

Brutal, thats really ragefuel

It seems like being incel makes you age faster

brutal for public transportcels, feels good to have license :dab: