Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking assymetry.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
There is nothing worse than having severe facial assymetry.
Even the worst features can look decent paired with perfect symmetry.
My face is literally so fucking assymetrical, left side looks normie-tier while right side looks like a kid with down-syndrome.
It pisses me the fuck off.
I love fitness and dressing well but my shitty face ruins it all.
What surgeries can I get to fix it and is there anything I could do without surgery?

Symetry is a meme. To the point where good features can compensate bad symetry. Of course you need it, but if your features are ugly, you can have all the symetry you want, you will keep being ugly.

Double jaw surgery is the only way but most surgeons suck at fixing asymmetry even that way and often you will still be crooked after. Yeah it sucks. Hate my crooked as fuck face too.

Symetry is a meme. To the point where good features can compensate bad symetry. Of course you need it, but if your features are ugly, you can have all the symetry you want, you will keep being ugly.

Yeah but assymetry is my issue,
My features aren't good but not bad either.
If I can achieve symmetry I can live with how I look.
Double jaw surgery is the only way but most surgeons suck at fixing asymmetry even that way and often you will still be crooked after. Yeah it sucks. Hate my crooked as fuck face too.

FUCK,
Left side of jaw is good but right looks like absolute shit.
I literally have a dent in the right side for some reason, could filler fix it?

Nope. Surgery max is the only way

The side I chew with looks big as fuck and my cheekbone isn't visible because of it.