Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking acne

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
I'm currently bulking, drinking 2L of milk a day for calories and protein and the goddamm sugar and fat have been creating acne like crazy since I started

The worst part is that I sense giant eruption in like 2 weeks, like a fucking Epic one (just by looking at my forehead and down my lips I can see what's coming); I'm trying to watermaxx for lesser effects but this is going to hit me hard and I don't know what to do, fuck me

Inb4 stop drinking so much milk, it's a very good and cheap source of calories and proteins for my bulk

What about chicken instead of milk?

get on nofap. my acne was literally unnoticable after 30 days.

What about chicken instead of milk?
Try to consume 1200kcal on chicken boyo
get on nofap. my acne was literally unnoticable after 30 days.
I sense that in 2 weeks I Will be fucked, Will It work? I'd be willing to go on a higher streak if It really works

Acne is caused by lack of sex

Likely hormonal related. When your body has high testosterone levels, your skin is going to be producing oil like crazy. Not to mention, milk has steroids in it, which only makes your problem worse.

Your acne is a consequence of higher testosterone levels from muscular exercises.

dont pop it unless you want to become acnescarcel number dos

dont pop it unless you want to become acnescarcel number dos
Yeah I know, I just cry to myself due to my misery
Likely hormonal related. When your body has high testosterone levels, your skin is going to be producing oil like crazy. Not to mention, milk has steroids in it, which only makes your problem worse.

Your acne is a consequence of higher testosterone levels from muscular exercises.
I think I'm actually high T (just looking at my personality and hair all over me), could that definitively demonstrate I'm high T?

Yeah I know, I just cry to myself due to my misery

I think I'm actually high T (just looking at my personality and hair all over me), could that definitively demonstrate I'm high T?
Yeah, androgens make you grow bodyhair.
And since muscular exercise releases testosterone, you're likely going to be even higher T.

Yeah, androgens make you grow bodyhair.
And since muscular exercise releases testosterone, you're likely going to be even higher T.
Aren't high T suppose to mate? Is that a scam?

Nofap clears acne

Anyone have a good way to deal with acne scaring or should I just get a rope?

I'm currently bulking, drinking 2L of milk a day for calories and protein and the goddamm sugar and fat have been creating acne like crazy since I started

The worst part is that I sense giant eruption in like 2 weeks, like a fucking Epic one (just by looking at my forehead and down my lips I can see what's coming); I'm trying to watermaxx for lesser effects but this is going to hit me hard and I don't know what to do, fuck me

Inb4 stop drinking so much milk, it's a very good and cheap source of calories and proteins for my bulk

You should look into some antibiotics or something to keep your skin dry or from getting oily.

It's probably because of the hormones in milk rather than the fat and sugar.
Do you have ACNE (a skin disease) or just a few pimples that started to appear since you've changed your diet? If it's the latter, just change your diet and do NoFap.
If it's serious acne, then NoFap and a diet change won't help long term.

Im so sorry for you acnecels
I have a lot of pimples but i guess you cant call it acne, and it just doesnt go away
It hurts like fuck, when i try to pop them, and as soon as one is gone, another one appears at a different location
When i was in puberty, i had 0 pimples, and at 20 they suddenly started to appear, im now 22 and there is no sign of stopping
And nothing helps, ill try to reduce my sugar to a minimum, but as far as i know, sugar and fats have no influence on this
Its more like hormones have, but i cant control that

Have the same issue, and i'm gymceller and drink a lot of milk too, we are related, lul
Anyone have a good way to deal with acne scaring or should I just get a rope?
Only laser surgery.

Can relate except my acne is genetic. I don't have it anymore because accutane saved me, well maybe few spots aka super mild.. Acne is legit understimated, I used to have it legit severe, every part of my face was covered in it and I mean every by forehead, chin, philtrum, lips, forehead, temples, jaw, upper eyelids, nose and ears and inside of them etc. lul Accutane cured me, I think if I went on 2nd round it would cure me for life because my acne was legit fucking severe lmao, I still have acne marks that are dissapearing VERY slowly and new spots that come out some leave marks too so ye I am forever doomed I guess but I don't care that much since it's super fucking mild compared to how it was before, I don't focus on my skin at all but rather on getting surgeries related to bones. Sadly I deleted all old pictures of myself tbhtbh I looked like a legit 1.5/10 truecel and was mocked because of it.. Used to be very sad all the times and watch acne related videos on youtube and visit acne.org because I didn't know about inceldom back then. I've also tried everything before going on accutane, I wish I could've just went straight on it, benzoyl peroxide ruined my skin texture and gave me forehead wrinkles... My face skin will forever look shit, tan helps tho :3

It's probably because of the hormones in milk rather than the fat and sugar.
Do you have ACNE (a skin disease) or just a few pimples that started to appear since you've changed your diet? If it's the latter, just change your diet and do NoFap.
If it's serious acne, then NoFap and a diet change won't help long term.
It's not Acne the disease (like cystic acne is), but a considerable amount of pimples, and I can sense an Epic eurption soon, can't change my diet, try to get both 60g if proteins and 1200kcal in anything other than milk
Have the same issue, and i'm gymceller and drink a lot of milk too, we are related, lul
Life is harsh

i dont even drink milk but i have outbreaks all over my face and i dont know why.

i did have more acne in the past, maybe bc im so fat now i got to much estrogen that prevents it, who knows

You have shitty skin genes just LDAR

It's not Acne the disease (like cystic acne is), but a considerable amount of pimples, and I can sense an Epic eurption soon, can't change my diet, try to get both 60g if proteins and 1200kcal in anything other than milk

Life is harsh
The only thing that seems to help is accutane. I've read a lot online regarding this medication. I'm currently on day 11 (10mg) so I cannot tell you really much about my experiences and my success with it. I hope I'll see first improvements within 1 or 2 months. In the first week my acne was aggravated but that's normal.

The only thing that seems to help is accutane. I've read a lot online regarding this medication. I'm currently on day 11 (10mg) so I cannot tell you really much about my experiences and my success with it. I hope I'll see first improvements within 1 or 2 months. In the first week my acne was aggravated but that's normal.
I have taken much medication twice in the past, both accutane and doxycilin (or something like that) and It did relieve a shitton of acne, the problem is that now due to the milk thingy it has become a problem again

Are you doing a proper regimen? Cleanse -> toner -> exfoliate -> serum -> moisturise

Are you doing a proper regimen? Cleanse -> toner -> exfoliate -> serum -> moisturise
I've done many regimes in the past but now I'd consider It useless due to the milk, it would be like cleaning the kitchen floor while you step with shoes full of shit

Just use protein shakes or eating chicken instead of milk if that doesn't work just LDAR.

Just use protein shakes or eating chicken instead of milk if that doesn't work just LDAR.
1200kcal of chicken Daily is a considerable amount of chicken daily

1200kcal of chicken Daily is a considerable amount of chicken daily
There are many protein sources. Add more flaxseed, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds etc. to your food. Mix almond milk with protein powder.
I have taken much medication twice in the past, both accutane and doxycilin (or something like that) and It did relieve a shitton of acne, the problem is that now due to the milk thingy it has become a problem again
When did you notice first improvements while you were on accutane? For how long did you take it and how many mg? I have to take it for 18 months:feelsmega:

There are many protein sources. Add more flaxseed, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds etc. to your food. Mix almond milk with protein powder.

When did you notice first improvements while you were on accutane? For how long did you take it and how many mg? I have to take it for 18 months:feelsmega:
My parents ain't buying that shit so fuck me

You'll see results in about 2-3 months, but first your skin Will have a fucking epic eruption and the It will become roast beef dry-tier, from then you may have some eruptions (which will follow the same cycle) and then after the 18 months you'll see an improvement, It Will be harsh tho, believe me

My parents ain't buying that shit so fuck me

You'll see results in about 2-3 months, but first your skin Will have a fucking epic eruption and the It will become roast beef dry-tier, from then you may have some eruptions (which will follow the same cycle) and then after the 18 months you'll see an improvement, It Will be harsh tho, believe me
The first seven days my skin got worse but in the past three days people already noticed that my skin improved. My acne is kind of severe so slight changes are pretty noticeable in this case.
Which side effects did you have besides dry skin and dry lips? Depression, suicidal thoughts?

I have bad acne on my face but it's even worse on my back. I've never seen clear skin for 5-6 years now.

The first seven days my skin got worse but in the past three days people already noticed that my skin improved. My acne is kind of severe so slight changes are pretty noticeable in this case.
Which side effects did you have besides dry skin and dry lips? Depression, suicidal thoughts?
Nah, just feeling like shit due to roast beef skin (also my stomach hurted, a lot)