Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING 5’7 MEXICAN FAGGOT TALKING TO MY EX ONEITIS

I don't believe that for one second, you sound like a typical zoomer teen fag trying to talk black to sound cool
thats how i normally talk what do u mean talk black

how nigga
you use the words "nigga", "bro", and use other parts of nigger vernacular "english"
and you sound EXACTLY like a normie chinktok user

Incels still have "oneitises" in 2024? Goodness. I thought you learned, by now.

you use the words "nigga", "bro", and use other parts of nigger vernacular "english"
and you sound EXACTLY like a normie chinktok user
That's because he is one

Manlets deserve pussy, if it's wasnt for them the average height would be 6'1
in my college class today we did group work and i sat next to my oneitis and THIS FUCKING MEXICAN BEANER RETARD KEEPS TAKING TO HER AND IT PISSES ME OFF THAT FUCKING FAGGOT I WANNA BEAT HIS ASS but at the end of the day she doesnt like me anyways so why the fuck would i fight him over her shes a noodlewhore btw

read the thread title
She isn't your "ex-oneitis". Stop lying to yourself, you wouldn't be angry with the beaner if you didn't have feelings for her. Pathetic, really.

She isn't your "ex-oneitis". Stop lying to yourself, you wouldn't be angry with the beaner if you didn't have feelings for her. Pathetic, really.
nigga its cuz u never went outside its easy as fuck to say all that when ur isolated from females THAT BITCH WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME

5'7 should be a completely normal height, also i hope that mexican gets to IMPREGNATE the oneitis

Why do you want to beat up a manlet, asshole? Fuck you bozo
>ex-oneitis
i hope that mexican fucks her and sends you the vids while you rope. fucking faggot

Leave this site, do everyone a favour. You are such a teen normfag tik tokker faggot.
nah bro frfr he's a real one ong he's a trucel no cap

go kys u fucking nigger go blow ur head off
[IMG alt="Vendetta"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/60/60665.jpg?1706290003[/IMG]

Vendetta

Future Faggot​

★★★★★
JoinedJan 26, 2024Posts2,990

JBM strikes again

in my college class today we did group work and i sat next to my oneitis and THIS FUCKING MEXICAN BEANER RETARD KEEPS TAKING TO HER AND IT PISSES ME OFF THAT FUCKING FAGGOT I WANNA BEAT HIS ASS but at the end of the day she doesnt like me anyways so why the fuck would i fight him over her shes a noodlewhore btw
Take the damn Mexican nt pill, aspies like you can’t win against any nt latino, neither can I that’s why I rot while latinas disregard me as trash, no nt no life

There’s a reason it’s called one-itis

Removal of disease = blessing

4FDE490B 02E2 4EC6 89D9 F111CAA68A5C

Mogged by a 5'7 bean-eater, it's over

At least now you know your "oneitis" in 16 years will be half-Mexican.

May the white and asian man breed the asiatic female, amen