Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING 5’7 MEXICAN FAGGOT TALKING TO MY EX ONEITIS

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
in my college class today we did group work and i sat next to my oneitis and THIS FUCKING MEXICAN BEANER RETARD KEEPS TAKING TO HER AND IT PISSES ME OFF THAT FUCKING FAGGOT I WANNA BEAT HIS ASS but at the end of the day she doesnt like me anyways so why the fuck would i fight him over her shes a noodlewhore btw

Why do you want to beat up a manlet, asshole? Fuck you bozo

Why do you want to beat up a manlet u asshole? Fuck u
He admitted the only reason he is here is because of penis insecurities, its pathetic. This teen fakecel cunt should be banned

getting cucked by a sombreronigger

brutal

Dnr another useless oneitis cuck post

mexicans are crazy low inhib

He admitted the only reason he is here is because of penis insecurities, its pathetic. This teen fakecel cunt should be banned
I didnt say anything about penis size u retard

Spics are just the midget version of niggers

Good i hope he's going to cuck you to death. You should be blackpilled by now.

Are u schizo u faggot or are u retarded i didnt make any post about penis size
Got you confused with your butt buddy @Vale, so I retract that. Still dont think you should be here

She'll never be yours buddy
It will be never even be your turn

Im sorry to hear a fellow beaner is doing this. But move on. That stupid frijolero will get cheated on and will soon realize later in time.

Got you confused with your butt buddy @Vale, so I retract that. Still dont think you should be here
Not the only reason, keep lying. How am i a fakecel also? Keep barking for me, i’m here

describe him.
is he confident beaner? Low t autist beaner? explain!

We need a fucking purge on this forum.
Spics are just the midget version of niggers
They behave the exact same; I never trust Spics at all, especially Mexicans fucking hate them the most.
SS? I have SS of him Incel-shaming.
They need to fuck off back to Shit-Tok like the 14 year old faggots they are.
Dnr another useless oneitis cuck post
Fucking GrAYs man

Not the only reason, keep lying. How am i a fakecel also? Keep barking for me, i’m here
So what else makes you incel then, enlighten me. I find you suspicious

So what else makes you incel then, enlighten me. I find you suspicious
Him & @Vale (even more sus) have gone on to replace @General Alek & @Eremetic as the forums most insufferable faggots.

Low inhib ugly fat 5’7 beaner and nigga got a goofy ass mohawk looking retarded as shit
than why do you feel the need to beat him up?
he'll embarrass himself

Him & @Vale (even more sus) have gone on to replace @General Alek & @Eremetic as the forums most insufferable faggots.
Agreed, he should be banned he talks like tiktok faggot

Agreed, he should be banned he talks like tiktok faggot
I know we argued/fought about some stuff before, but I would take 100 users like you over this fucking chink-tok faggot who talks like your average teen normie.

If a manlet hits on ur mom would u fight him or are you too LOW T
Obviously yes because it's my mom, retard.

But fighting a manlet over your oneitis (who will never love u btw) is white knight cuck energy. Fuck off

Obviously yes because it's my mom, retard.

But fighting a manlet over your oneitis (who will never love u btw) is white knight cuck energy. Fuck off
nigga u didnt even read i said i wasnt gonna fight him because she doesnt even like me

nigga u didnt even read i said i wasnt gonna fight him because she doesnt even like me
then why are you angry at him? Does he mog you in any way?

Ltn, short, dicklet - What more Can i fucking say?

I am not insufferable though.

Me? I don’t
You are insufferable, and ltn mogs me. This place should be sub5 only

You are insufferable, and ltn mogs me. This place should be sub5 only
sorry if i come of as insufferable.

LTN means No fucking thing when Im a dicklet and a manlet, even you know that.

I didnt say anything about penis that is @Vale pancakecel can go smd that cunt making up lies cuz hes a fag
Age detection robot V21.0
Scanning text...
Estimating age of author...

13 year old embryo you dont belong here

yeah ik bro, who tf has a mohawk in 2024
Leave this site, do everyone a favour. You are such a teen normfag tik tokker faggot.

no nigger i dont even use tiktok nor any social media except youtube
I don't believe that for one second, you sound like a typical zoomer teen fag trying to talk black to sound cool

in my college class today we did group work and i sat next to my oneitis and THIS FUCKING MEXICAN BEANER RETARD KEEPS TAKING TO HER AND IT PISSES ME OFF THAT FUCKING FAGGOT I WANNA BEAT HIS ASS but at the end of the day she doesnt like me anyways so why the fuck would i fight him over her shes a noodlewhore btw
E
R