Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[fuckfuck ufck] i sprain ed my neck while hymceling and im paraylzed and in abpslute pain

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
Dude seriously, you better call an ambulance, you shouldn't even be here posting about it, you should've used the energy you wasted posting here to call 911.

Last seen Yesterday at 5:53 PM

tomorrow in the news: evil incels push young man to death as he would rather postmaxx than get medical help

It's underrated how damaging lifting can be. Even if you don't do this, the chronic pains you'll accumulate just so you can gain .5 in sexual market value and still be ignored by all females.

It's underrated how damaging lifting can be. Even if you don't do this, the chronic pains you'll accumulate just so you can gain .5 in sexual market value and still be ignored by all females.

@knajjd or something can you call an ambulance to his IP or something?? Hopefully he has gone to the ER by now but just to make sure.

Last edited:
I got off the ground and went to bed tbh barely slept
Every movement caused me extreme pain
I once got out of the shower and my body was going numb all over after I hurt my back earlier in the day. It was like half my body. My skin was going all shrivelled, too. I just went to sleep and when I woke up i was fine.
Pretty much sleep cures all.

Yo man, stay in bed so you can fully recover.

Just LDAR for a while.
L-ay
D-own
A-nd
R-ecover

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6