Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fucked Up Hormones Trait: My Problems Consume my Thoughts. I can’t even think normally anymore.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I see 99% of people online are happy and not having worries. It surprises me once i stop thinking about my life. These people have 0 worries about anything in life.

They get to worry about stupid shit they want to like, their favorite youtubers, their favorite songs, what a celebrity posted, their job promotions, drama, and their social media.

Meanwhile i am consumed by my life 24/7 all year round. I don’t even remember the last time i had a normal thought in mind, everything else in this world is just meaningless except my self. I think about my messed up hormones, the breaking dick incident, my life’s struggles, how my family ignores me, etc etc.

That’s all i think about and care about. Nothing else. I am truly all alone in this world. Meanwhile everyone else gets to relax and think about stupid shit all day. Your depression does not exist, it’s an excuse to feel sorry for your easy life. Cunts

Last edited:
Have you tried mewing?

Try taking about 50 more showers a day! :feelshaha: