Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fucked by the system

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
As the bottom feeders of society we are fucked by the system time and again, whether its healthcare, housing, abuse, mental health, at work, dating, you name it.

It starts from the top down and the government is self serving, this sets the precedent to be treated otherwise. The disadvantaged are taken advantage of. We're rarely ever taken seriously because of how indifferent we are, mentally, socially, physically. Even in cases of abuse, the victims are pissed about and this applies to mental health and the stigma associated. Only sufferers understand sufferers, no matter what we do, it's an uphill battle against the greater good, our every move shrouded by injustice :whatfeels: .

As the bottom feeders of society we are fucked by the system time and again, whether its healthcare, housing, abuse, mental health, at work, dating, you name it.

It starts from the top down and the government is self serving, this sets the precedent to be treated otherwise. The disadvantaged are taken advantage of. We're rarely ever taken seriously because of how indifferent we are, mentally, socially, physically. Even in cases of abuse, the victims are pissed about and this applies to mental health and the stigma associated. Only sufferers understand sufferers, no matter what we do, it's an uphill battle against the greater good, our every move shrouded by injustice :whatfeels: .
thread theme

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKB_8uTVlXw

Just for a bit of context, I'll briefly share my experience as I know you guys can relate as you know what it's like to be fucked by circumstance. I've been fucked by housing, domestic abuse, mental health and work. I've experienced fear and intimidation for years and the housing association did fuck all to support me which contradicts the allocation policy of priority need for a victim of domestic violence. I'm seeking further support regarding this and will sue their arse if necessary.

Now onto mental health, I've been fucked by this over the years, repeatedly fucked about on the same pills over and over that have proven to be ineffective. The doctor patronises me like some fuckin lab rat, restricting me access to meds that could potentially alleviate my depression.

At work I've experienced nothing but hostility and ignorance, I do my job yet I'm treated differently, like I don't even exist. I'm either ignored or spoken down to, this is apparent in every environment throughout school onwards.

The irony is we know what we're talking about, we're rational in our approach and have more understanding than most fuckers out there because sufferers have a natural compassion yet we're painted as a madman who isn't taken seriously. This is a fundamental issue of society, the disadvantaged are taken advantage of :feelstrash: .