Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck....

• Thread starter blackoutwhitein3
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
So the girl I’ve like for a year is not single. Now there’s no one at my retarded school worth dating.

Which oneitis is this again?

>implying you could get a date
>cuck for not even trying
>still in school has much opportunity

Jfl if you thought there’s such a thing as a single female in 2018.. they’re about as common as virgins.. aka they don’t exist

Bruddah, uncuck yourself

It’s over.

>implying you could get a date
>cuck for not even trying
>still in school has much opportunity
Dude, I was gonna ask her out. But my friend told me she was single. He asked her the other day. But earlier this week when I asked him about her I guess he assumed she wasn’t.

Last edited:
Is she black?
08E3D46E 1CAE 4D2D 818B 54659A97150D

Dude, I was gonna ask her out. But my friend told me she was single. He asked her the other day. But earlier week I guess he assumed she wasn’t.
How old are you ?

She ran Amouranth game and you fell for it.

At least you just gave her your time, not your money

Ah yes, "blackpilled" people with an oneitis.

Oh, it’s you again. I’m 17.

No. White, but fine as hell. :feelsokman:
17?

Fuck you mean it’s me again? Bitch you better recognize an OGcel when he step to you:feelshmm:. Also your only 17 why you here? You still have time to looksmax.

She ran Amouranth game and you fell for it.

At least you just gave her your time, not your money
I’ve never bought a female who wasn’t my mom or sister a damn thing in my life. The most cuck thing I did for a female was let her and her friends cut in front of me for lunch, and that was in elementary school.
17?

Fuck you mean it’s me again? Bitch you better recognize an OGcel when he step to you:feelshmm:. Also your only 17 why you here? You still have time to looksmax.
Youre the one who was making the racist comments. I’m not offended, just pointing it out.

There’s no really no else in my school I would date nor is available to date. If all else failed with this chick, I was gonna focus on myself and looksmax.

You didn't have a chance anyway.

So you found out you were dating a slut? Good riddance.

Also whyareyoudateingnormiegetout reeeeeeee etc.

Is it really that hard to realize that pretty girls are not obtainable by you and to just move on with life? Why don't you just stay cold whenever a hot girl is near you? Engaged or not, married or not, she despises you and you have literally 0 business with her. Why the fuck is the "imma ask her out" thought even in your head? You aren't getting shit, you're getting rejected just like you have been always rejected. "just ask her out" = fucking dogshit meme. No need to ask something you know the answer to. It's like asking what's 2+2 when you've told that it's fucking 4 a million times. Holy crap with the fucking mental gymnastics of some ppl. Just fucking accept inceldom and cope/rope/whatever

So you found out you were dating a slut? Good riddance.

Also whyareyoudateingnormiegetout reeeeeeee etc.
I found out she wasn’t single. I was never dating her.
And I sometimes she goes out of her way to get me to look at her. And I like mentioned before, she’s fine as hell, so it kinda works.

Last edited:
I found out she wasn’t single. I was never dating her.
And I sometimes she goes out of her way to get me to look at her. And I like mentioned before, she’s fine as hell, so it kinda works.
I’m real sorry dude. For some reason I read that as “the girl I have been dateing for a year is not single”. I have been up more than 24 hours. Time to get some sleep.

With the advent of social media...no foid between the ages of 15-35 is single in 2018. You dodged a bullet...where the bullet in this case is Chad/Tyrone's cum residue

I wanna ask my friend is she is either dating a male or a female. She seems bi or gay to me.
Is it really that hard to realize that pretty girls are not obtainable by you and to just move on with life? Why don't you just stay cold whenever a hot girl is near you? Engaged or not, married or not, she despises you and you have literally 0 business with her. Why the fuck is the "imma ask her out" thought even in your head? You aren't getting shit, you're getting rejected just like you have been always rejected. "just ask her out" = fucking dogshit meme. No need to ask something you know the answer to. It's like asking what's 2+2 when you've told that it's fucking 4 a million times. Holy crap with the fucking mental gymnastics of some ppl. Just fucking accept inceldom and cope/rope/whatever
This isn’t probably related to what you said, but in a way, it kinda is. Every time she looks at me, I get a serious hard on, but once I found about her not bring single, that hard on got limp.

Last edited:
Dude, I was gonna ask her out. But my friend told me she was single. He asked her the other day. But earlier this week when I asked him about her I guess he assumed she wasn’t.
Ur friend isn't a real friend lmao

Download 3

Stop thinking you have a chance with femoids. The game is rigged and if you aren't Chad any approach will be considered "creepy" and a potential sign of danger

You've been warned to make no more oneitis threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.